•16•

•felix•

"Yow Marco Polo ."

Jackson hyung waved at Mark hyung and I facepalm . Imma embarrassed with this hyung.
It doesn't took a long time to make mark ran and jump on Jackson hyung happily . His leg was nicely wrapped around his waist and my eyes was about to pop off it's socket. It look so wrong.

"Well hello I perhaps we have a fetus over here." A very familiar voice said and he covered my eyes with his palm . I giggled and held his wrist gently. He removed his hands away from my eyes and Jackson and mark was blushing at each other. Heh, gay.

"Changbinie hyung , " I hugged him and he hug back . "It's been less than 24 hours." He said making me break the hug with a small pout. "I miss you. So so so much ." He pinch my cheeks and nose . "Cute , but you still have work to do." He ruffles my hair and I sigh. "Oh man . It didn't work ." I said with puppy eyes but he just stuck his tounge out at me . "I'all catch up with your guys later. Have a proper conversation and Markie hyung, make sure Jackson hyung resign his contract." I said with a smile and he nodded. " I will , he won't run away again." He said and peck Jackson cheeks. I gasped and cover my mouth while Changbin shook his head playfully . Jackson was a blushing mess and I'm sure he will burst soon .

"Bye hyungs." We waved and Changbin drag me to the practice room . "Ayyy hyung . You came . Sorry that we left a bit earlier yesterday." Seungmin rubbed his nape and exchanged look with hyunjin . "Oh what? Ohhh yeah , we had some issues going on yesterday." Hyunjin said and they all nodded. Chan who was sitting at the corner with jisung wasn't really trusting the trios . "What?! "Minho whined and chan shrugged. "Didn't say anything, you are just a pathetic gay." Chan said plainly just to get a deathly glare by jisung. "Watch your mouth hyung. He's my 'friend' ."
"Yeah right 'friend.' Chan rolled his eyes and both of us chuckle .

We decided to sit at the other corner of the room while Changbin was finding out some idea for their song . "They said they will add some more members though." Changbin speak up and I nodded. Smiling non stop in my mind . "Oh really when ?" I ask and he shrugged. "Not sure but soon . " Changbin said and I nodded . "Pity them since they had to audition with that grumpy old man ." Great Felix are you talking to yourself ? "Yeah but if he's chosen that it's worth it hearing all the yellings and screaming." He said and both of us laughed.

It was peaceful in the practice room . Minho and chan was learning some dance skills while the others are with their vocal and rapping skills. It will be complete if jeongin is here . The past is too painful that I hope he is ready for it . I hope he could face everything smoothly.

It's not easy for him and also us . We keep this thing as a secret for few years and everything is like plan . Changbin is no more asking about the old Felix . The one that decided to run away .

"Guys should we play something?"
"Truth or dare!" Hyunjin shouted and I shook my head . "Naah imma not playing that . How about truth or truth." I smiled and Changbin hit me on the shoulder. "Yah that's really no fun." Changbin complained and Felix mouth gapped open . "Hello truth or truth Is better okay." I roll my eyes .

"Please?" Seungmin begged me with puppy eyes that no one would resist. I swear it cute I can't . "Omg you guys are unbelievable . OKAY FINE!" I sighed and everyone cheer up and seungmin came to me and hug me tightly.

Just one thing, if you are playing this thing make sure you avoid eye contact and just look down . Imagine that you aren't there cuz once they saw you they will actually do their revenge .

"Felix it won't work this time." Hyunjin said with a very unwanted smirk and i facepalm.
"Non of your business, butthole." I said and suddenly the door burst open and literally all of us fall back on the floor.

"I hear butt."bambam said

"And I hear hole ."mark continued

"Asshole!" The whole got7 said in sync.

"Will you guys shut up ,I'm trying to focus in this game ." Felix literally scream and his eyes was on all of them. "Yayaya chill will you? "

"I can't I think I think I think I think---" "I think?" Changbin questioned me worriedly and I groan in annoyence.

"I think ,I think I love you so much."

I grabbed his collar and cups his face.
My lips meet his and it was a nice one.

I miss the

Love

I wanted ,and now I can't hold it back anymore.

This isn't fake love.

Any last word before I blow your mind? 😂😂😂😂

Quak.