•9•

•no one POV•

After introducing himself, Felix thought to see some reactions from the older but changbin look so calm and nothing could be seen on his face . Only a soft smile and a normal self introduction too.
"Please know my schedule tomorrow. I don't like to miss any of it nor not knowing it." Changbin said and left the room once again . "And oh yeah.." he peek through the door. "Please give me your number later." He said and Felix nodded. Felix sighed as Changbin was no longer by his side.
"What the fuck is that." Minho said in a low voice and everyone was shock and shifted their eyes to see Felix hugging his knees.
"He won't recognise me. Even if I change my name with the same face or whatever he will not know." Felix muttered and chan patted . "I need to let you know that love is not easy. Fight for it , don't lose hope ."

•changbin•

Idk but my mouth was like faking everything up . But at the same time my mouth wanting to say 'I love you, lee yongbuk.' Come on changbin , please know he is dead. Why are you so dumb? Keep that in mind. But NO he is not.

My little helper is a cute one . Just like him .
I sit outside waiting for him and he came out with a big bag on his back . "Idk you well but if you work with me , hearing my shits are the most random things ever." I said and he nodded with his cute eyes. "Fine." He muttered and I let out of my hand for us to shook our hand. "Welcome to my life."

•Felix•

It's a nice thing that meet you again . And now at this moment your are talking about me.

"And btw you look like someone I know and I love." He said . "Is it a past tense?" I simply asked and earn a small chuckle from him . "No." He muttered and I internally cry . "Oo, if you are fine, can I know who is he?" I asked.

"Okay, his name is lee Felix from Australia and move to Korea. We were in the same school and he is good in running. Most probably he is a runner. I know him by Minho, that jerk in the room just now. Minho is his favourite hyung and they are very close. Kisses from him are very limited." He chuckles and I smiled. I know that. "And I, I'm his boyfriend. But Felix ran away from me one night when we were in our vacation. The reason is I wanna save him but he just don't know what's going on . He was confused. He was in Jinyoung's hotel room that night. Jinyoung is a fuck boy in our school and I'm sure Felix didn't know about it. So that night if I was a bit late, he might raped Felix so his safety is more precious than my life but they told me he died at the same night . In a car crash. But if I was fast enough to even make a move I wanted to say that I will never stop loving you And stop lying me lee Felix." He said and pull me into a deep kiss.

Plot twistttt you peepsss😂😂 ohhhh yeah dab. Yeah dab . Very short but wait just wait ! If I do a long one I bet you guys will stop hating me 😂😆