•12•

•no one POV •

I was sitting in his office while staring out my office window. It's not time yet for me to meet changbin .

"Aren't you supposed to meet that short guy." Jackson blurted out making I chuckle at his statements. "Hyung he is not short ,his height is what we call cute." I pouted at him and he rolls his eyes. "Felix, I'm telling you please don't hurt yourself while doing such stupid jobs okay? " he said and I look at him slightly confuse . "I'm okay hyung, this job is not killing people." I chuckle . "I mean don't hurt your heart again just for letting him feel what he supposed to feel. Look at yourself first." He said and I was speechless with his words. It's true but will it be like the past ? Will I need to go through this all alone again .

"And you were never alone and will never."

•. 🖤 •.

"Today , I'm changing your name ."
"My WHAT!" I literally yelled at the last part cause I was shock . What does he means by changing my name .
"Your name you idiot, I don't like yongbuk. It's too long ,too hard to pronounce and outdated ." He listed out the reason and I narrowed my eyebrow. "Outdated?" I mumble to myself and mentally slap that stupid mouth of his . "Felix. I'm changing it to Felix?" He said .

My world stopped for awhile and my heart skips a beat . How am I going to go through this thing if he keep on making troubles like this .

"Who am I ?" "Felix."

"No you can't . It's your lovers name how can you---" "he's dead. But even if he is dead, he will always be in my heart but the thing is right now there's a lot of people with the name of Felix. Example, Felix the cat." He said and I nodded my head with a poker face ."are you being legit or the other way round? Felix is a cat not human." I muttered and he shrugged. "It's the same thing . Now quit babbling and do your work . " "okay."

Actually there's no work . Nothing! Like he only calls me if he needed me but wth is this rn . Playing hide and seek?

"Yah are you guys really doing this during your free times?" I asked Minho and he nods right away . "This is so normal." He ruffles my hair and we tried to find a place to hide . "This is so abnormal." I mumble and hide in a cabinet with Minho . It fits the both of us shut the fuck up . "Lmao this is funny hyung." I hold back my laughter and he giggled silently.

We waited for awhile and we heard footsteps. We tried our best to stay quiet and we had the feelings that it's changbin. Well it is cause he is the only one who wears the strong type of strawberry perfume. Yep , he call that as dark .

"Guys where are you . Ok u know what I give up . I'm so done ." He said from outside and we both covered out mouth cause it's too funny for us to handle . "Guys I can hear you guys chuckling." He said again and we both burst into laughter. The door of the canine was open by Minho hyung and both of us fell out while laughing so hard . "Omg that was hella funny, for fuck sake." I said without laughing for once and he shook his head disbelief. "2 peeps in one room?" He questioned and I nodded. If you wanted to know what is going on right now , we are rolling around the floor while laughing, my rummaging hurts with all the laughing .

"You know. Just stand up." Changbin said and help me standing back up . I smiled at him and Minho had already run for his life . "Woah, what is it so funny actually?" "The fact that you couldn't found us but I found you." I giggled and peck his cheeks before running away blushing.

Why did I even kiss him .