•14•

•no ones POV •

"Why is he late today?"

"Yah calm down he will come later.?just wait ok?" Woojin patted his shoulder and changbin just nod. "He is falling in love."Minho said with his hand clasp together and jisung agreed with him . "Yassss 100% true." Jisung added and changbin narrowed his eyebrow. "With who bitch?" Changbin asked and Minho scrunched his nose. "The new Felix, of course." Minho said and changbin throw a newspaper at him . "Be quiet will you?" Changbin snorted making Minho huff with a pout.

"Anyeonghaseyo." The door slowly open and it was Felix . "Felix!" Changbin shouted in happiness and Felix bowed at him . "Gay." Jisung whispered at woojin and Minho . "We know."

"Why are you so late today?" Changbin asked worriedly and Felix giggled at him . "Hmm, I wake up a bit late so yeah but anyways I bought some food ." Felix said and everyone started acted like a monkey . "Yeah yeah foodie yeah yeah foodie." Woojin said while clapping his hand and everyone laughed at each other .

Everyone started digging in when Felix handed them the food. "Ahhhh craving satisfied." Jisung said after having a bite of the chicken .

"Btw where's the others? Channie hyung? Seungmin?hyunjinie?"

     ⚡️

"Jeonginie, Felix and you will need to audition with that old grumpy man." Chan said and Jeongin chuckle. "You mean with mr park Jinyoung?" Jeongin question and all 3 nodded. "Yep, look at his face omg scary. I can't." Hyunjin cover his face in fear and everyone cringe. "Hyunjin please." Seungmin scrunched his nose and he pouted. "Alright alright." He surrendered with his hands up .

"Awww kiyowo." Jeongin pinched his cheeks and chan fake a cough as he feel a bit jealous hit him . "What?" "Nothing, lets continue." Chan sip his bubble tea and hyunjin started sniffing him . "Hyunjin?" "I smell something." Hyunjin smirked and seungmin did too. "What is it? I'm sure I took a bath earlier." Chan said making Jeongin chuckle at his word. "I smell jealousy ." And in instant chan's cheeks was tinted with a light pink.

"Yehet yehet." Seungmin shake Jeongin as he was bursting into laughter and Jeongin push him away. "Chanie hyung is embarrassed and jealous." Seungmin played with his eyebrow and tease chan who was now was about to slap his little innocent bratty dongsaeng. "Now stop talking or not I won't buy you guys pizza ."

Silence. Chan was happy enough till.

"ok now what's the plan?"

Silence.

"YAHH answer me." Chan said and everyone look at each other.
"You said you won't buy us pizza if we talk so everyone is not talking, hyung." Seungmin scratch his head and chan sighed deeply while shooking his head.

"Why am i your friend again?"

•Felix•

Idiotic asshole💘

Idiotic asshole💘
Hyung, HYUNG !

Felixeu💗
What?

Idiotic asshole 💘
Chanie hyung said that we need to do an audition.

Felixeu💗
What audition ?

Idiotic asshole 💘
For entering stray cats.

Felixeu💗
It's stray kids baby.

Idiotic asshole 💘
Do I care? No , now tell me what do you think.

Felixeu💗
I'm thinking of you. My mind is all on you.

Idiotic asshole 💘
Stahp hyung. Can u stop being a butt.

Felixeu💗
Butt-hole ^

Idiotic asshole 💘
Pervert. Hyung you said I'm innocent

Felixeu💗
I did but you are not anymore. Wat can I do about it ? *dab*

Idiotic asshole 💘
Motherfucker .

Felixeu💗
Look tht explains everything. I will cum later ?

Idiotic asshole💘
Cum?

Felixeu 💗
Ignore it . It's a typo , it was supposed to be come ;-;

Idiotic asshole 💘
Ohh jinjja . Is there any specific meaning for 'cum' ?

"Felixeu you better don't." Minho warned him and I  shook with a gulp. "No, hyung. I won't."

Felixeu💗
No there isn't.

Idiotic asshole 💘
Hyung I'll google it . :)

Felixeu 💗
Jeongin NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Idiotic asshole is offline

"God dam it." I cursed and look at hyung nervously. "I'm not responsible for that. I'm not worried if he search for it's meaning but I'm scared that he press the image button than he is dead, you are dead too." I gulped at Minho hyung's word and throw my phone away as I cringe. "Eeee hyung, I'm imagining things." I said and curled myself into a ball.

⚡️
"Hyung , I searched about it and I know the meaning." Jeongin said and I choke on my food . "What's the meaning?" I asked as I gulp on my water. "No results." He said and I rubbed my chest. "Thank god I told you it's an error."

"But they showed me the images. "

;-;

.

.

"Changbin where are we going." I asked .

Today he asked me to pick him up at his house and I don't know why. . I just follow order from him but I came with woojin . "We are going somewhere." He said and I crossed my arm . "Where?" "To my room~" he cooed and I gave him a poker face . "Hell no." I said plainly. "Hell yes." He muttered happily. "Woojinie hyung holy water!"

"Coming right up."

*god please give my child some brain *
HAIIII GUYS MISS ME ? IM THE ONE THAT MADE SOMEONE POOP CHILLI PEPPER FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPSSS.  *the same author-bin bruhhhh*

BTW ITS NOT TOO LATE TO SAY

HAPPY MOMMY DAY ! 💖💝💕💘💕❣️💝💘💗💕💓💓💕💕💝💞💖💙💖💗💕💗💕💘