•11•

•changbin•

I woke up with a very bad headache and if I'm not mistaken ,I kissed the new boy?

"Ohh you are awake." My mom entered my room and I nodded and tried to sit up but lay back down as the pain stroke my head again.
"Yeah kind of."I said and she gave me a glass of water. She helped me to drink it and I thanked her. "Btw mom,how am I here?" I asked while rubbing my forehead and she touch my forehead. "Looks like you are having a fever. Ohh how you came here? That new kid,what's his name again?" She wandered and I shake my head . "Yongbuk?" I said and she nodded. "Yasssss that boy. Btw he is downstairs." She said and I get off my bed. "You are not going anywhere young boy." My mom crossed her arms and I blew him a flying kiss. "Imma wanna see that kid." I said and walk out the room heading downstairs.

He was on the couch sleeping so I don't really want to disturb him so I just dragged my leg to the kitchen to get some drinks . I pour some milk and look out the window.

"First snow." I said and smiled at the nice view in front of me. It's not like that it's very nice but it's enough to make myself soft .
"Wouldn't it be better if you are here." I look down and sighed deeply. "Don't wanna cry."

I sit on the couch and stare at yongbuk. He is somehow suspicious and there's something not right. Ops nothing just a little spark on his face.
Gosh I'm flirting In his sleep.
"Damn maybe I'm too handsome for you two handle." He said and slowly open his eyes. My cheeks is now heating up and I'm sure I'm tinted with light pink. Gosh,stay together bin .

"What? No I didn't." I said with a high tone and awkwardly walk back to my room and he followed me from behind. "Why do you always follow me?" I asked and he crossed his arm and giving me a mad expression. "Are you asking me? Okay let me tell you. I'm Lee yongbok was paid to be you helper so helping an asshole like you is my job." He said and my eyes widen. "Wahh,you really try my patients." I said and stomped my feet to my bed. "I did nothing you are the one stressing yourself too much." He said again and I threw a pillow at him. Just luckily it doesn't landed on his face or not it will leave him a bruise right over on his nose and will be maybe a long lasting big freckles! "You are annoying me,can you just sit and be quite?" I said and he shook. "No I can't . I was told to send you to jyp so that you can do your schedule today." He said and I shook my head. "No,just cancel everything. I'm sick." I said and he easily nodded. "I will call them." He said and left the room with his phone.

Annoying like him but I don't know maybe worse.? Ughh,I didn't pay him ,this must be my mom.

EommA💞

Binnie
Yongbuk!? Are you the one that hired him?

Eomma
Yes honey bunny ,wae?

Binnie
I knew it ,can you get rid of him. I'm old enough to take care of myself

Eomma
Sorry dear but I can't ,you know how your daddy is right?

Binnie
Yeah but this is ridiculous . Maybe I will take back what i said and he will at least gone?

Eomma
I can't do that son ,sorry . Gtg , love you bye.

Seen

"Changbinie, I will still need to get your stuff though so mind borrowing me your car?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah why not." I said as I took out the keys from my beg and handed it to him . He thanked me and wear his shoe and jacket before leaving. Before he could close the door shut I called his name for For fuck sake. "Uhm, send my regards to them." I said but honestly I avoided eye contact and fiddle with my finger like I was talking with a complete stranger. "Sure."

As the door closed, I look at my watch and sigh in relief .

"OMG, Today IS A NIGHTMARE! " I shouted and cover my face with a pillow. It's just his first day at work and how come you kissed him?

•Felix•

Uwoahh, I don't like my name . Yongbuk? Omg I'm actually gotta admit it sounded weird but for me it's okay but than when he calls my name it's sounded that my old name had sink under the sea. If one day I mistaken myself as Felix in front of changbin imma gonna dig my own grave and than commit suicide.

"Hai guys." I open the door and everyone waved at me . "Awww I miss hyungie ." Jeongin come and jump on me and I chuckle. "Miss you too. Ahhh chan hyung thank you for picking him up from college." I said and ruffles Jeongin's hair and he giggled cutely while chan he is also smiling at Jeongin attitude. "No prob, btw how's changbin?" "Thought you won't ask. He is fine but still taking some rest ." I said and swing Changbin's leftover beg at my back. "Good to hear that ," chan nodded and everyone too but only jisung he had a cheeky smirk on his face which I slightly don't like it . "What's wrong jisung." I sighed and he smirk grew even wider . "I saw you kissing each other." He said and my eyes widen in shock . "Better don't talk about it jisung." "And also I took a pic of it." He showed me the picture and I closed my eyes shut . "Jisung! Fucking delete that shit now!" I shouted and he laughed. Everyone laugh. "Na ah , this is a great memory okay. Just one day you guys had made history can you imagine the any other day." He said with his hand clasped together and Minho freaking chuckle while hitting him continues lh and even agreed about it . "Shut up! Just shut the fuck up." I said and walk towards the door to fucking leave this hell. "Imma gonna blackmail it." Jisung said and I shot him a glare. "Jisung don't you dare and Jeongin , you are going back with Minho hyung." I said one last time before slamming the door shut and sighed deeply. How can he say that is by accident? It's actually on purpose. Wth .

I drove back home and I put his back in his room . He was fast asleep on the couch so I thought his blanket could keep him warm . I made some simple dinner for him to at least fill up that empty stomach and won't starve at night and put a sticky note in his fridge as a reminder.

"Felix , will come back changbinieee." I whispered in his ears and left his house . I'm 100% sure I'm satisfied after had the chance to see him again .

•.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY DONT YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM TO DO AN UPDATE. SUDDENLY I FEEL LIKE MY BRAIN IS WORKING WITH EACH OTHER AND IM FREAKNG GRATEFUL 😂😂😂MAN I FREAKING LIKE THIS STORY COVER THOOO 😂😂HIS HAIR IS LIKE ELSA 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Btw HERES A SELF PROMOTION FOR YOU GUYS .  A JAENO FANFIC , please READ IT IF YOU ARE SLIGHTLY INTERESTED CUZ IM SO Excited TO DO THIS BOOK CUZ ITS A BIT DIFFERENT 😂😂😂😏😏😏

  A JAENO FANFIC , please READ IT IF YOU ARE SLIGHTLY INTERESTED CUZ IM SO Excited TO DO THIS BOOK CUZ ITS A BIT DIFFERENT 😂😂😂😏😏😏

Hope u read it AND CHANGLIX READERS I LOVE YOU AND I LIVE FOR YA... 💕💕💕💕🌸🌸🌸