It pays off...

Simba and Kiara now got back on top of the cliff, and Kovu immediately nuzzled Kiara. 'Let's go home. All of us.' I heard Simba say. I didn't want to look at Kovu and Kiara. I missed Kopa...

We arrived at pride rock. We all got a sleeping spot, and mine was next to Kovu, who was next to Kiara. There was a little space between us though, seeing Kovu and Kiara were gonna have a ceremony which will make them mates forever, which makes Kovu a royal to. I secretly was jealous, not of their titles, but of their love. When everyone fell asleep, I walked outside, and walked to Scar's old den. I needed to be alone. I arrived there, completely in my thoughts. So I thought that the voice I heard was a voice in my head...

'You're a great singer! How come I never heard?' I turn around, and...

Kopa's pov I arrived at the pride lands, but it was late evening, so I thought I'd just stay at Scar's old den and then go to pride rock in the morning

Kopa's pov
I arrived at the pride lands, but it was late evening, so I thought I'd just stay at Scar's old den and then go to pride rock in the morning. But when I got there, I saw a lioness, caught up in her thoughts. Could it... is it..? I walked up to her, and heard her talk. Is it really... it is! I started singing. She sang with me, but she thought it was in her thoughts. So, I said: 'you're a great singer! How come I never heard?' She turned around, amazed that I was here, and alive. 'Kopa?!' She asked. 'The one and only.' I replied. She ran up to me, pinning me down. I let her though! Then she licked me. For a second, we just stared at each other, smiling.

She then let me up, and got back to her spot where she was thinking, with her head down

She then let me up, and got back to her spot where she was thinking, with her head down. 'What's wrong?' I asked. I walked up to her, and nuzzled her from down to up, lifting her head with mine. But she pulled away. 'Why would you want me. I'm a monster.' She stared into the distance. 'You're not a monster Vitani.' I was surprised of what she said. How could she think that she's a monster?

Vitani's pov
I'm a monster. I don't deserve to be with Kopa. I'm a vicious, evil, emotionless monster. Even though he says I'm not. 'You don't know what I've done for the past year Kopa. I'm a monster. If I wasn't with you that day, you wouldn't...' 'sssh, it's not your fault.' 'Yes it is! If I didn't fall in love with you, Zira had no reason to kill you. If I didn't go to you, Zira wouldn't have found you. If I stayed with you, we could have fought her off. But I was a coward.' I looked down, not showing that I was crying. 'If I didn't exist, this would've never happened to you...' 'exactly. That's why I wouldn't want to change it. I wouldn't have met you. And if I had to go for a year to love you for the rest of your life, so be it. As long as I'm with you.' He nuzzled me. 'And there's no way you're a monster. If you'd be a monster, you'd have killed me by now. You would've killed everyone in your way. And you didn't.' 'I guess...' 'let's get you back before they think you're lost or something.' He licked my cheek. 'Yeah, let's go. But our prides united, so I live at pride rock to! Oh, and Kiara and Kovu are in love, so don't look weird when they are waaaaaaaay to lovey dovey stuff.' I grinned. He smiled, and we walked on.

Kopa's pov
We arrived at pride rock, and Vitani walked in. 'Aren't you coming?' She asked. 'No. They don't know I'm alive and here yet. What will they think?!' I raised an eyebrow. 'They'd be happy that you're back!?' She replied. 'Nah, they'd be scared because there's a random male lion in pride rock. You just stay here, I'll come back tomorrow, when they're actually awake.' I argued. She walked towards me, rubbing her side against mine. 'I'll miss you.' She said. 'I'll miss you to, but I don't want them to be scarred for life...' I smiled. She also smiled, before going inside.