On a mission

Vitani's pov
We now returned to pride rock, and we saw Simba and Nala talking to the guard, but there was no sign of Kion. We walked towards them. 'We have to get him.' Simba said. 'Simba, a lot of lionesses have cubs. We aren't with enough. We need a lot of lionesses, and we also need up to 4 babysitters. We don't have enough.' 'What's going on?' Kopa asked. 'Kion went to think, like he does sometimes. But this time, he didn't return. And, Kiara saw him fighting hyenas. But there were loads. She couldn't possibly take them on. They now took him somewhere, probably the outlands. But we don't have enough lions.' Nala stated. 'Who says we need lions?' I asked. 'Nobody, but the guard already tried to take them on, and are now hurt.' Simba replied. 'Yeah, but we still have Jasiri and her clan! They know their way around the outlands, and are hyenas themselves, so might know more then us.' I stated. 'I never thought of that! Sis, you're brilliant!' Kovu joined in, with Kiara. 'Thanks. And Kovu and I also know our way around the outlands, so we can also help out.' I volunteered. 'Alright.' We formed groups, and I was in one with Kopa, Nala, and Sarafina, and also a few more lionesses. The other group existed of Simba, Kovu, Kiara, Sarabi and a few more lionesses.

We now had been scouting the area for a while. 'I think they're at the volcano...' I said. 'But there's a fresh smell of Kion, so I think we'll be on time if we get moving.' I added. We ran towards the volcano, and looked inside, seeing Kion, surrounded by hyenas, backing up, almost in the volcano. But when we looked behind them, we could see the jackals. 'They're with jackals too?!?' Kopa was worried. 'We can take them.' I comforted him. 'I don't think we can...' he was hopeless, and so was Nala. 'Pfff, those hyenas are easy to take on, just like Goi Goi. The three dumbest will get stopped if you grab their tails. Janja is about as smart as the rest of them, except for Rai Rai. I'll take her.' I stated. 'But she's the hardest!' Kopa protested. 'Exactly! That's why I'll take her. I was raised to fight, remember? Besides, I'll make a loud hurt sound. That's a code to Kovu. We normally use it when we're lost or hurt, but he'll understand what I mean.' I added. Everyone nodded, accepting my plan. We crouched, and surrounded them, and Kopa and I jumped out off hiding, immediately starting to fight. 'Hahaha! That's all the lions you got, Kion? Just some stupid male lion and Vitani?' Janja laughed. 'Don't ever call my brother stupid!' Kion stated, and jumped at Janja. 'Your brother? I never knew you had one! Except for Kopa, but he's dead!' Janja was confused. 'Says who?' I said, pinning Rai Rai down. 'Who are you calling dead, huh? I'm not the one pinned down!' Kopa joked. 'But! That can't be!' Both of them were amazed. 'Yes it can!' Nala and the rest yelled, jumping at the remaining hyenas and jackals. I made a loud, hurt sound. 'Aaaww, the lioness is hurt!' Rai Rai reacted. 'Nope! She's fine! But I'm not so sure if you wil be!' The jackals and hyenas looked up, seeing Kovu, Simba and Kiara standing there. They jumped down, followed by the rest of their group. We got in a fight with the jackals and hyenas.

Kopa's pov
We now had been in a fight for a while. Then the jackals and hyenas looked up: there they were. Kovu, Kiara and dad. Vitani's call worked. They jumped down, and joined the fight. The now adult Kovu and Kiara, took on 3 hyenas together. Dad took on Cheesi and Chungu, taking them down easily. He then ran up to Nala, who was with the rest of the lionesses, fighting the hyenas. I was finished with Janja. I looked at Vitani, who now got off Rai Rai, who was begging for mercy. The hyenas and jackals ran off. 'Thanks guys.' Kion thanked us. 'You should thank Vitani. If she didn't use our code, we wouldn't know where you had been.' Kovu stated. 'So that was that noise she made before you showed up!' Kion now understood. We laughed, before returning to the pride lands.