Newbie

Naila Savant packed up her last bag, turned around and looked at her old apartment that she was leaving in Baltimore Maryland and smiled. The life she lived here was okay. It was so surreal to her that she was finally on her way to Spartanburg, SC to work in a studio that was well known in the industry. It was owned by the one and only Devyn Mylls. He was absolutely gorgeous and she wanted all of that. But first things first. He called her and informed her that she would be the new head of A&R after she impressed his other staff in her interview...Naila was not surprised...She didnt come to play no games. The fact that she knew beforehand that most of the people who were interviewing would be men. The way she dressed was intentional. They all gawked at her as she walked through the door. The women turned up their noses. It made her feel great that she could make them uncomfortable when she came in the room without speaking a word. Naila was a Grade A bad bitch and they all knew it. The fact that she wore the outfit to turn heads and get reactions was exactly what she wanted to happen.

Naila took pride in the way she looked, ate and worked out. Her body was to die for. 5'7, 186 pounds, 32 C cupped breast, a ass the size of a NBA basketball, skin the color of a sun kissed pecan, long natural curly hair, full lips and hazel eyes. But even that didn't prepare them for the smart and talented side of her. She was a singer and songwriter that made a vow to make it one way or the other. And she was definitely going to get Devin to love her work in the office and out of the office. Growing up all Naila wanted was all the fame, money and attention. Now she was on her way to make that happen. Naila walked out of the door and almost ran over her ghetto ass neighbor...

"Damn bitch!!! Say excuse me!!!" Tawanda screamed at her...Naila winced at the stench coming from her raggedy ass mouth. It turned her stomach something serious...

"Bitch please...Go brush the four teeth you got and get out my way!!"she said pushing past Tawanda. The look on Tawanda's face was like hitting the lottery.

"Fuck you!!! You lucky my kids coming or I'd rearrange your mouth for you!!!" Tawanda told her...

"Girl bye. The dentist should be the one rearranging your mouth. That's all you need to be worried about. Besides we both have a busy day ahead of us. While I'm catching planes and getting paid. You will be catching random niggas nuts for free. Enjoy your day Tawanda" she said laughing all the way down the hall. Ignoring the hollering hyena behind her.

Naila stepped out the door and pulled her jacket around her. It was a bit nippy outside to be in Mid-April. A cab was waiting for her. The driver took her bags and put them in the trunk. She got in and smiled as the driver drove away from the apartment building that she never wanted to see again. But before she could leave she had to stop by and tell her best friend Olivia Marie bye.

"Hey you know where Koco's is??" She asked the cab driver. He took only a second to answer her back.

"Yes on Harford... That's where you wanna stop at first???" He asked her.

"Yes sir..." she said. She sat back and looked at her FB page. Everyone was congratulating her and wishing her well. She still couldn't believe that she was going to be working for a famous record label. This was a dream come true. After a few minutes the cab pulled up to Kocos and she got out and walked in. Olivia automatically spotted her. She ran over to her best friend. It was like a flip was switched and automatically the water works started pouring from Olivia's eyes.

"Girl stop crying...I'm not gonna be gone forever..." Naila told her holding back tears. Olivia smiled.

"I know...I know...But who am I gonna cuddle up to at night when I need a friend..." She said.

"You got Nati and Jyasia..." Naila said...They both burst out in laughter.

"You know I don't tell them hoes my business!!"