Learning The Truth

Rachel looked at her phone...It had been 2 days since Saranya and left...She should have called by now...She decided to call Saranya's mother...She dialed her number...Mrs. Norman answered...

        "Rachel have you heard from Saranya??? She normally calls me everyday at least 3 times a day...I haven't heard from her since Wednesday night...She said that she had something very important to tell me and that she would be over my house in a hour or 2...Then nothing...I kept calling her cell phone it went to voicemail...Then I remembered she called from her house...I called twice and it kept ringing...I called again now its nothing..." she said quickly into the phone...Saranya's heart dropped to the floor...

        "So she didn't call you and tell you that she was leaving South Carolina to have and raise her baby???" asked Rachel...She immediately realized she had told Saranya's mother the secret...But Saranya would not be mad because she knows that Rachel is worried about her...She heard her mother gasp...

       "No she didn't tell me anything like that...How could she not tell me she was pregnant...And where the hell was she planning on going??? Something is wrong...Its not like my baby to run off and not call or nothing..." her mother said sounding as worried as Rachel felt...But Rachel had to keep her calm...

       "Maybe she just needed some time to herself...I believe she will call in the next few days..."Said Rachel...

       "All she had to do was call or something...I believe something has happened to her Rachel..." she said getting more upset by the minute...

        "Calm down Mrs, Norman...We will get to the bottom of this okay...Ill call you back later..." she said and hung up the phone...Rachel was starting to overreact...She could feel it...Something was up and she had to figure out what was really going on here...She didn't want to call Devyn but she knew that she had to...She dialed his number...It rang twice...He answered...

        "Lil sis!!! I was just about to call you...Look I need to tal..."he said but got cut off by Rachel...

        "Saranya is missing...Meet me at Wells Fargo on Asheville Hwy..." she said...Rachel hung up the phone and rushed to get ready...She ran out the door but not before kissing Raymond who was still asleep on the couch...
************************************
        Meala stepped into the studio and went towards her old office to pick up the rest of her things...She was not trying to talk or stop for anyone...She bypassed everyone who was coming her way...She went into the office and began gathering up everything...She quickly cleaned out her desk...Meala turned to walk out but before she could Naila and some girl she didn't know stepped in...

      "So is this one of the bitches who jumped you?" asked the girl...

      "Yes she is..." Naila said...The girl charged at Meala...Meala dropped her box and swung out before the girl could even reach her...She connected and hit her right in the face but the girl didn't go down...She swung back at Meala and hit her in the jaw...Now it was a all out brawl...Fists were flying, Blood was leaking...Naila ran up and grabbed Meala by the hair and pulled her down...Somebody snatched Naila from behind and slammed her into a wall...Meala kicked the girl square in the face when she tried to get on top of her and jumped up and began banging her head into the desk...All Meala saw was red...She kneed the girl in the stomach and tossed her over the desk...

     "You stupid ass bitch!!!" she screamed going for Naila but Dee grabbed her and pushed her out of the office...Meala tried to get back in as two other dudes were tending to Naila's bloody friend...

     "Whoa what the fuck is going on???!!!" screamed Colleen running down the hallway...

     "Naila and her friend were jumping Meala as she was clearing out her desk..." said Dee struggling to hold Meala in a corner...Colleen looked in the office and saw Naila holding her head and her friend wiping blood from her face...Meala had a few tiny scratches on her arms and face...Colleen saw security running down the hallway...