You Got It Boss

Oscar walked past all the contestants to get into the building...They were lined up all around the building waiting for the doors to open...It was 8:30 and as soon as he got inside he could see everyone  running back and forth...Devyn was in the middle of them barking out orders...He walked past him and tried to avoid him...

     "Oscar..." Oscar stopped and turned around to face him...

     "Yes sir." He replied...Devyn shook his head...

      "Stop with all that sir mess...I need you to be in charge of putting on all the music...Aite homie..."

      "No problem sir...And the name is Oscar not homie..." He said and turned around and walked off...He rounded the corner and saw Meala...He didn't get to call her last night...He was so tired...She saw him and smiled walking over to him...

     "Hey babe..." she said to him as she hugged him tight...He hugged her back...

      "Hey boo...How are you today?" He asked her...

      "I wasnt going to come this morning...But I could not leave you guys hanging like that..."she said looking annoyed...

      " Yeah I was thinking of quitting my self...But I need my job and I love doing what I do..." He replied...Meala was about to speak when Naila walked up...

      "Meala...Devyn wants me and you to work together on this...So how bout let's stop fraternizing and get to work?" She said looking Oscar up and down...Meala went to open her mouth but Oscar put his hand over it...

       "Naila...You are not the boss...She is well aware of the working conditions..." He responded...

       "I was just wanting to get to work...That's all I mean't...Gosh you guys are always so defensive..." Naila said flipping her hair and walking off... Meala pulled his hand away from her mouth...

        "Don't do that babe...I'm perfectly capable of handling myself...I do appreciate it tho...But obviously I did not hit that bitch hard enough...Smh" she said...Oscar chuckled...

        "That's why I covered your mouth lol...I knew your fists would follow...But not today Miss Mike Tyson..." He said...Meala laughed...

        "Let me get to work before she goes crying to Devyn..." She said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips...Meanwile in the front of the building ppl were piling in and Saranya was nowhere to be found.

        "Where the hell is Saranya???" asked Colleen...It was 9:30 and everyone was coming in with their codes and the only receptionists there were Dee and Jonan...They couldnt keep up with everything...Dee had been calling her non stop and there was no answer...Everyone was upset and frustrated...Colleen got on her phone and frantically dialed Devyn's number...

       "Colleen! Why are you not at your desk?"he said into the phone.

       "Because Im at the front sir. Saranya is not here...She hasnt picked up her phone or called out today...We are swamped up here...What are we supposed to do?" she said to him...She heard him breathe in deeply...

       "Just help as much as you can and Ill get Rachel and Oscar to go to her house and get her...Thanks for calling me and letting me know.."he said and hung up the phone... Colleen went back to Saranya's station and continued checking ppl in...
************************************

        "I hope she is okay..."said Rachel as her and Oscar walked up the stairs to her apartment...Her car was still parked in her parking spot...

        "Why wouldnt she be okay??" asked Oscar...

        "She heard Naila and Devyn lastnight...She looked so devastated...She ran out of  the building and hasnt been asnwering her phone..."Rachel said looking very concerned...