First Time For Everything

Aimee sat at the dinner table waiting on her husband. It was 8 and he was supposed to be home by seven. She had been calling and got no answer. Aimee was beginning to worry...

   "Mommy...Daddy home yet" asked Sapphire...She was their 4 yr old daughter...Aimee picked her up and placed her on a chair next to her...

    "No daddy is still working" she said to her daughter. Sapphire wrinkled her nose up and twisted her lips...

   "Daddy is never home...You think he got another family mommy??" she asked looking down at the floor...

    "No baby...Daddy just works alot...He loves us and we are his only family down here...Go on up to bed...I'll be up there in a few..."she told her...Sapphire got up out of her chair and bounced all the way up the stairs...Aimee grabbed up his food that she rewarmed for him and threw it in the microwave...She cleaned up the rest of her dishes and wiped down her table...Something didn't seem right...Devyn would always call...Aimee grabbed her phone and dialed Rachel's number...She didn't answer...Aimee turned off the lights and went upstairs to tuck her little princess in...
************************************
   Devyn sat back in his office chair...He had just finished up his work...Devyn was just about to get up and leave...There was a knock at his door. He didn't say anything...

    " Mr. Myllz..." said a familiar voice...

    "Its open Naila..." Naila walked in...He looked her up and down...He had already made it up in his mind that he was gonna give her what she wanted tonight...

    "Just came to check on you...Your lip and eye isn't swollen anymore..." she said to him sitting down on his desk...

   " Your ass belongs in a seat." He said cooly...She giggled...She got up and walked around to his side of the desk...

   "What if I want my ass to belong somewhere else?" she said running her fingers through her hair and licking her lips...Devyn slid his chair back...

   "Show me where it belongs then." He told her...She walked over to him and sat down on his lap and began moving her hips...His hands flew to her waist...Pulling her back and forth on his lap...She stood up and straddled him...

   "You are so sexy...I wanted you the moment I saw your picture in Essence."

   Devyn pulled her face to his and began kissing her lips...They were sweet and oh so soft...He grabbed her ass and jiggled it then slapped it...She moaned into his mouth...The kiss got harder...He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back... The kisses he placed on her neck sent chills down her spine...He pulled her dress down over her shoulders and pulled her titties out her bra and began sucking her nipples...She was already soaking up her panties...Her nipples were her spots...She moaned as she rubbed his head...He stood her up and pulled her dress all the way off...He turned her around and kissed her ass cheeks...He bend her over the table pulled her panties to the side and rubbed his hand across her pussy and slipped his fingers inside...She sucked in air and moaned..."Damn she already dripping."

    "And she gets wetter." She said to him...His dick jumped in his pants...He fingered her faster...She bucked and moaned..."Oooh yes!!! Right there!!!...Aaah you're gonna make me cum!!!" Devyn had already undid his pants and pulled his dick out...He slid deep into her warm wet pussy...She gasped and looked back at him in amazement...He was amazed at how tight she was...

   "Mmmhmmm yeah you feel all that in them guts already..." he said...She started throwing it back on him..."Slow down baby...Let me get in this pussy..." He slid in and out slowly...She threw her leg up on the desk and he got deeper...She gripped his dick with her pussy muscles and started throwing it back slowly...