Plan In Effect

It had been 2 days since Saranya left Devyn alone...She caught him staring at her plenty of times but she kept on doing what she was supposed to do which was work...She knew that everyone noticed the distance between them two and eventually someone was going to wonder what was going on...Saranya decided to leave men on the back burner and try her luck with women...She just wanted somebody to love her the way she loved...She could tell that Devyn had major feelings for her but he wouldn't commit to them so she let it all go...6 years of nothing but sex and being led on was enough for her...

    "So what's going on with you and Devyn?" asked Dee...Saranya rolled her eyes...

    "Nothing..." She simply said...                                                
    "Lies...normally you are the one walking a round looking down when he acts like he don't see you...Now he is the one looking like he bout to  die...Spill the beans ma'am" said Dee...

    "There is nothing to spill...Im doing me...I'm living life and negativity is not welcome here..."

    "You cut him off?? I know you did...Thats why he looking crazy...He likes to be in control and now you got the upper hands and he is about to die..." Dee said laughing...

    "Dee I don't wanna discuss Devyn...I'm working..." She said going back to her paperwork...

    "Well excuse me..." Said Dee going back to her side...Saranya was so not ready to enter this damn employee meeting...But it was mandatory smh...She headed towards the conference room...Devyn stood at the door greeting everyone...When she walked up he stopped her with her arm...

     "We need to talk..." He said to her...Saranya went to say something and all of a sudden out of nowhere she got nauseous...Saranya ran off into the bathroom ran in the stall and threw up...The bathroom door flew open...She heard footsteps and they stopped at her stall...

    "Saranya are you OK girl?" Said Dee knocking on the stall...

    "I'm fine...I think I may be getting a stomach virus or something..." Saranya said coming out of the stall...Dee hopped back...

   "Oh hell nawl...I don't want no parts of that..." She said to her...Saranya washed her face and hands in the sink...After she was done...She turned to Dee...

    "Hell I dont want no parts of it either...Now let's get back to this meeting" she said...They walked out the bathroom and into the conference room...Devyn looked up and motioned for them to come to the two empty seats by him...Saranya sat down...

    "As I was saying...Every employee here will be getting a $10 raise by next week...And your benefits will automatically be increased...Dental, Medical and Life insurance is offering to double the amount of pay out if anything happens to any of you...For only $5 dollars more than what you pay now...Any questions?" Devyn said to them..."Okay now I'm turning the floor over to Colleen..."he said sitting down...Saranya turned her attention to Colleen who was talking about all the events that happened through the week....Her phone buzzed...She looked down...Devyn had texted her...

Devyn had texted her