Taking Some Time Off

Saranya sat in her bed after only being able to get about 2 hours of sleep...There happened to be 3 more rooms in the cabin...Roman was up she could hear him rustling around in the other room...She hadn't told him that she was pregnant yet...They had talked a little last night when they calmed down and finally realized that they were locked down in a house that they couldn't get out of...She learned that Devyn was his cousin and that he has always been a cheater and a womanizer...He even told her a story of the lick they hit 9 years ago that may have caused this to happen to them...Saranya didn't know why any of it had anything to do with her...Roman knocked on the bedroom door...Saranya got up and opened the door...He looked as if he had saw a ghost...

           "What's wrong?" she asked...Roman turned towards the kitchen...Saranya followed his gaze and her eyes landed on a table full of groceries that was not there last night...That meant someone had waited until they fell asleep and came in...She was shook...But groceries meant food and food meant a chance of survival...And from the looks of it...They had brought a whole months supply of groceries...Saranya's eyes landed onto something else that she hadn't seen last night...Another door off of the kitchen and there was light shining through it...She ran to it and looked out of it...She almost jumped for joy...She pulled the door open...And ran out into a big back yard with a swimming pool and a hot tub...A outside bar and a lounge area...She looked at the large barb wire fence that was almost taller than the trees...It was all around the back yard and stopped at the side of the cabin...Then she spotted a sign that said ELECTRICAL FENCE BEWARE!!! All hope faded away at that moment...She turned to see Roman standing behind her with a look of total defeat on his face...

           "Whoever has us here...Is not going to let us escape...There isn't a way out...So we have to sit around here and wait for our fate...In the mean time Im going to fix something to eat..." he told her and walked back into the house...She followed behind...

          "Ill help you...This is to much for me to think about right now..." she said to him...They spent most of the morning putting away groceries and eating breakfast...They had electricity and water...The tv worked...There was cable but no computers, phones or tablets...All her electronics were gone...Saranya sat down on the couch and flipped the channels of the tv...She really didn't have anything else to do...Roman had went into his room and laid down to rest...She was completely confused about why she was here...She had nothing to do with stealing any drugs or killing anyone...She just happened to be the woman pregnant by Devyn...Then she realized...She was guilty by association...So were his wife and kids...His parents also...These ppl were targeting ppl who had personal relationships with Devyn...They couldn't seem to catch him...So they were using his family friends and lovers to get to him...But some things still did not add up...Why didn't they just kill Devyn when his puppy was killed?? What the hell was going on???
***********************************
            Devyn walked into the studio and he was automatically bombarded by confusion and questions...Colleen tried to get everyone to calm down...

            "Okay everyone lets go to the conference room before this place is packed with the artists..." he said...He walked into the conference room and sat at the head of the table...He looked around as everyone came into the room...It looked crazy as hell not seeing Oscar, Rachel, Chou-lein, Meala and Saranya...Plus he had lost over 150 artists and 30 of them were international...He still had other artists but none of them were of that caliber of talent just yet...He knew that he had to find a way to get them back...

           "Okay everyone as you all know we have lost 5 of our best employees...So everyone is going to have to work overtime if this showcase is going to take place... I am going to try and get them back here...And Im going to need help from a few of you that are close with them..." he said...Naila turned up her nose...