Losing My Mind

Olivia Marie sat in her car and she waited for Naila to meet her outside...She was headed back home and she needed to say bye to her friend...Her face was messed up and there was no way that she was going back to work for the next couple of days...She really wanted to find that lil bitch and take a bat to her face...Naila was sent home by her boss...And she was very upset about it...Olivia was upset as well because she was banned from the studio all because she was taking up for her friend...Straight bullshit...Naila walked out of her house and got into the car...

       "Hey is your head okay?" asked Olivia...

       "Yeah it still hurts a bit...That fat bitch Dee slung me like a rag doll...But you was whooping Meala's ass tho! She cheated by having that bitch jump in smh..." Naila said to her...Olivia gave her a smile...

        "Yeah I beat that bitches ass...She only got on top because I slipped...I cant wait to catch that hoe the next time Im back down here..." she said to Naila...

        "I don't want you to go...Ugh I wish you could move up here!!" said Naila...

        "Girl I would be in prison for murder...These bitches would make me kill them...Thanks but no thanks..." she said laughing...Naila leaned over and hugged her...

         "Call me when you stop and get gas...So I know you are safe...I love you!!" she said getting out of the car...

         "I love you 2!! Bye!!" she said as she drove away...Naila watched her leave...She was headed back into her house when she noticed a man sitting in his car and he was just staring at her...It was the same man that she saw in the studio outside of Devyn's office...He saw her looking and peeled out of the parking lot...She ran into her apartment and locked both doors and made sure all the windows were secure...She was not feeling this stalker at all...She picked up her phone and dialed Devyn's number...
*********************************************

          Saranya looked at herself in the bathroom mirror...Her stomach didn't seem to have gotten bigger yet...She felt as if she would never make it to give birth...She was afraid...Lil Ro was trying to comfort her alot...She appreciated his effort...But she wanted to get out of all this alive with her baby...She didnt want to die because of something Devyn did...She was finally away from him and now it seems as if she will be stuck here or murdered here because of him...Life was all kinds of fucked up right now...The only thing keeping her on her toes was her baby...Her mind began to wonder how it would have been so perfect if she had of made it yo where she wanted to be...There would be nothing or no one to worry about except for her and the baby...Saranya was wondering was it a girl or a boy...Would the baby look like her or Devyn??? Would the baby be healthy??? What if there were two babies??? Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door...

   "Just a minute Lil Ro..." She said as she scrambled to get her clothes back on...

    "Lunch is ready...You and that little one needs to eat..." He said...Saranya stared at the door... How did he know??? She never told him she was pregnant...Her wall was beginning to build back up...She put the rest of her clothes on and left out of the bathroom...She walked into the living room and almost jumped out of her skin...There stood a man with a gun to Lil Ro's head...He looked at Saranya...He motioned her to come and sit down at the table...She walked slowly and sat down...

     " Sit down Lil Ro..." He said...Lil Ro sat down...

     "Man why you got us here???" Lil Ro asked him...

     "Devyn did some foul shit to me and Lil Ro I know you knew about it...That's why you are here...She is here because she is having that sorry motherfucker's baby..." He said calmly...