More To Come

Rachel woke up feeling good...She knew that today would be so much better...She and Raymond had a wonderful night...They ended with a sweet innocent kiss that set her body on fire...She had to do her last night... All the while wishing it was him touching her...Rachel got up out of bed walked into the bathroom...She turned the shower on...She peeled off her clothes and stepped into the shower...The hot water hit her body and it felt so good...Raymond flashed in her mind and her girl got wet...Rachel closed her eyes...Something had to shake...She wanted him to be more than just a friend...After she got done taking her shower she got out and dried off...She brushed her teeth and washed her face...She went into the bedroom and picked out something to wear...Her phone rang...It was Devyn...Her mood darkened a tad bit...But she needed to know if he was okay...So, she answered...

"Hello"

"Hey lil sis...How is your vacation???"he asked...

" Fine."

"Just calling to check on you." He said...

"I heard about what happened... Im glad you and your family are okay..." She told him...

"Thanks and I'm glad to hear you're okay..." He told her...

"Well I gotta go..." She said to him...Before he could say anything she hung up...Rachel was not ready to talk to him...She was gonna make him suffer for what he had done...But in the meanwhile she was gonna enjoy her vacation and her return...Rachel went and put her clothes on and headed out the door to explore the most beautiful city...Paris, France...Her stay at the Le Tsuba was magnificent...She was headed to the Taniali Paris...She had made an appointment with them and was eager to make it there...Rachel flagged down a taxi...She hopped in...

"Pouvez-vous m'emmener à taliani Paris??" She asked the driver in French...

"Oui Madame je peux... Juste profiter de la balade." He responded...She sat back and enjoyed it...The scenery was beautiful...She knew that Paris would be where she showed what she had to offer...And nobody would ever get in the way of that...Her phone buzzed...She looked to see who it was...It was Raymond...A smile spread across her face...

************************************
Back in the United States it was dark and cool...Devyn was headed home...He pulled into the driveway and sat there for a moment...He needed to hit Naila up and let her know that he was most definitely ready for tomorrow night...They had already talked earlier but he needed to make sure that she hadn't changed her mind...Yes he was in the midst of loving 2 women in which he loved Saranya more...But he was a man and he was gonna play regardless of who he was with...Naila was a freak the way he liked it...Saranya was the one he fucked, made love to and chilled with...His wife was good as well but sometimes she was boring...She had a few skills tho...

After he deleted the conversation Devyn got out the car and entered into the house...It was 7:30...As soon as he came in the door his daughter and son ran to him...

"Daddy you're home!!!" said his son Deyvant...His daughter Sapphire grabbed his legs...

"Daddy!!!!" She screamed...Aamie came off from around the corner...She smiled at how happy her kids were...

"Okay kids...You have to get in the tub and get ready for bed..." She told them...They moaned and groaned...

"Listen to your mother kids...Off you go...." He said hugging them and sending them up the steps...

"You're home early...And you're in a better mood..." She told him...Devyn' walked up to her and kissed her deeply...Aamie's knees buckled...He caught her before she fell backwards...

"Baby Im so sorry about lastnight...So much is going on at work...I felt like I was losing my mind..." He said with a sad look in his eyes...He was honestly going through alot...And Naila was going to surpress that...He liked the way he could just make her panties drip with only one glance...He could fuck her any way he wanted and there are no strings attached...