CH.1

The Future.....

"Help! Help! Let me out!", I yelled.

"Quiet Princess. You know what happens when you don't obey me", Drew said in a deranged tone.

What have I gotten myself into?

Present.....

"Stella, Stella," I shouted. Why would you leave me at the bar by myself and hang with some strange dude". "Just Chill", said Stella. "Ugh. Your right. We did come here to have fun and thanks for the fake IDs". "I got you girl", replied Stella

About 30 minutes later, I start to feel thirsty, so I decide to head over to the bar. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run into you", I apologized. "That's alright. Most women love to run into me", the stranger said. I took a minute to look him over. Who is the tall man? He is handsome and would give any guy a run for their money. His presence demands power, yet it looks young. This man has a chiseled face and hazel eyes. Oh! His eyes. Any Female would melt in them. Then he flashed me a grin.

"A picture would last longer", he said. He has the most sexy grin. "I'm Andrew by the way". "I'm Carmen". "Pleased to meet you Carmen. I have a feeling we will be seeing more of each other in the future", he said in a smooth manner. "What makes you so sure of that"? I said. "I always get what I want, and that's you", he said in a cocky tone. At that very moment, My heart did a double take. I started to sweat bullets. " I love to chase if that is how you are going to play", Andrew said. "I not looking to play games", I replied. "Then, you know what I want from you", he said. OMG! Is he implying that he wants to sleep with me? I feel my body temperature start to rise. I can't breathe. This is all too much to take in. "Look, I don't know what type of girl you take me for", I replied. "I don't mean any disrespect. It's just when I see women as sexy as you; I want to explore all of you", he seductively said. He preceded to move toward my neck. His kisses were sent tingles up done my spine. Then, he went to my shoulder and came back to up to my ear. He whispered in my ear, "Come and I won't disappoint you."

He kissed my body and ravished me. I've never experienced anything like this in my life. It is so exciting. I don't want him to stop. I wish we could go on forever. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. I know I shouldn't be doing this, especially with a stranger. But I am the one, who likes to take chances. I feel my body against his. Feeling so magnificent beneath his. I know every action has consequences; I just hope I don't regret this. 

Be sure to check out Death's Kiss on my profile under works. This book will be made fully available on Amazon in the coming weeks or months.