CH.7

2 weeks later......

Drew POV

     "Mr. Carer"! "Mr.Cater"!, the paparazzi screamed. I briskly headed into my work building with that.  "Morning Sir", everyone in the office said.
     "Here is your coffee sir, Hallie said.  As I enter my office, I hear "Hello son". 

     "Father. What brings you buy"? I asked.  "I'm just checking up on this company I left in your hands.  I'll admit I didn't think you would be this successful. Just remember one slip up and your done", he threatened.
     "I'll assure you that won't happen", I assured him.  "Just remember  what I told you boy", my father says.  "And don't to forget to tap your meds. Because you know, you are unstable without them.  If that happens, I will have to bring in someone more competent for the job. "Understood".

Carmen POV

     "So yea, Terrence is having a party tonight. Do you wanna come? Please come"! Stella begged.
     "I guess I can come", I huffed.  I just hope Ryan isn't there.
     I put a a blue pink jumpsuit and silver heels.  I decided to flat iron my curly hair and pin it up. This party better be fun.

                 Later............

         "Dance with me beautiful", I hear Terrence say.  "Alright".  Our hips away dancing to the beat.  "I'm gonna go get us something to drink", Terrence says. 'Ding'. 'Where are you'? the message reads.  'At a party', I reply.   'Are you with another guy'? Drew texts.
     'No', I reply. 'Ok, because your mine', he texts.  'Possesive much', I thought.
     "Hope you dont mine vodka", Terrence asks.  "It's fine".
     After my tenth shot, I started to feel nauseous.  Terrence starts to kiss me. "What are doing Terrence? Stop", I say . 
  "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm probably drunk. But I really like you", he says lastly. 
    I was about to ask him where the bathroom was, but then I started to feel the room to dim and my eyes flutter.

     When I wake up, I'm in my room.  Stella must have brought me home.  Look over to see a case of flowers with a note. From: Terrence; Sorry about last night.
     My memories start to flood back in.
Terrence had tried to kiss me.  He's a good guy and all, but I have feelings for Drew. I lay back on my bed with frustration.

Be sure to check out Death's Kiss on my profile under works. The first couple of chapters are posted. This book will be made fully available on Amazon in the coming weeks or months.