CH.5

Drew POV

"Fancy seeing you here", I say. I then pull her into the hall of the restaurant and kiss her. Then I pull her into the bathroom. "Make sure there isn't anyone in here",she whispers.

Carmen POV
When the coast is clear, he sits me in top of the countertop and kisses legs. Then he unzips me. He pulls me to his waist and sends pleasure up my body. "How would you like me to please you"? he asked. "You can take me anyway", I replied.
"Don't stop Drew", I moan. But then there is a nick at the door. "Can you unlock the door because I really have to pee. I have been waiting an entire hour", the man said through the door.
"Well, I guess I have to stop now", Drew said. 'Ugh'! I groaned. He helped me zip my dress back up. "My family must be worried and thought I got kidnapped", I said. "Well your kidnapper is a very sexy man", Drew smirked. "Indeed".

"Carmen where have you been", my parents say in unison. "I was feeling sick and now I'm better". "Well lucky for you they just brought the food out, and I ordered for you since you were gone", my mom said.
My quiche was good. "Excuse me man. This is for you the courtesy of Mr. Carter. It was a small blue box. I took a small peek inside to see what it was. It was a beautiful sapphire necklace. It ironically went well with my dress. I look up to see all the eyes of 20 of my family members looking at me. I feel my face go red.
"What's in the box I",heard my aunt ask. "You must have a secret admirer. How cute", she stated. "Show us what's inside", I heard someone say. "It's not much to see", I say. "Just show them", I heard my mom say. I pulled the the necklace from its box up to my neck. Then I hear gasps and whispers workaround the room. "It looks expensive. That's some admirer. Must be some old creep", my other aunt Molly said. "It must have cost a fortune", my mom says. I look over to see a jealous Brianna. "What if it is some creepy old dude? That would be funny. That must be the case", Brianna says rudely.
As if couldn't get any worse, I see Andrew walking toward our table. Oh boy!

Be sure to check out Death's Kiss on my profile under works. The first couple of chapters are posted. This book will be made fully available on Amazon in the coming weeks or months.