CH.9

Carmen POV

"What's name?" "Drew", I moan in response. I then switch to the top, so he is beneath me. Then he flips me back over and and restrains my arms above my head. "Keep going", I scream.
Then his phone interrupts us. "Hello", he answers. "I will be in at 12, bye''.

Drew POV
I can appreciate a female who likes to take it the rough route. "Drew, Drew!" I hear her scream.
'Ring'. Who could this be. "Hello". "This is Peters calling this morning. Frank Johnson is only available for a meeting today, he says in a panic. "Well I'll be in at 12", I reply. 'Click'. "What was that all about"? Carmen asks. "It was work related. Let me feed you", I say.
It is currently 8 in the morning on a Sunday ,and I would not be going to this freaking meeting at twelve if this deal wasn't that important.
"I'll take you shopping for clothes when you finish since you don't pack any". I kiss the top of her fore head and precede to my room.
I can't to seem to find my pill bottle. Last time I checked I left it in my medicine cabinet. "Excuse me sir, but I threw out hose because it was expired. Don't worry I got you a refill", Ruford said. "Thanks Ruford".
I told my driver to take take my black Tahoe SUV
today. We spent two hours shopping. I managed to convince her to let me buy her Versace clothing. "This is too much", she says. "Just let me spoil you princess", I say. "Okay", she gives in.
I start to catch stares from some of the women in the shop and hear whispers, so decide to lift up Carmen's face toward mine and kiss her. That should really give them something to whisper about now. "What was that for", she asks. "No reason", I respond.

Next Day........

Carmen POV

I told him not too, but he insisted. I drove car over to his place, so I could have driven my self to school. And not only that, he chose to take me in his Lamborghini. Flashy much.
When we arrive, he opens the door for me. Then I hear Ryan's big mouth, "Hey bitch', he addresses me. " Remember what I told you Ryan". "And did you actually think I took you seriously"? he says. "Watch your mouth, when addressing Carmen", Drew says in a pissed tone. "Who's this fool"?, Ryan says. "I'm her man", Drew says in a defensive tone. "So back the fuck up, and go about your day before I have to beat your ass", Drew threatens. "Dude. I'm not scared of you. I can take you any day".
At that moment my principle came up to us. "Is everything thing alright Mr. Cater", my principle asks. "No. These 'boys' are bothering Carmen", Drew says in a calm tone. "Ryan, David my office now. Again, I'm so sorry for them disturbing you", my principle days apologetically.
"Why was my principle acting scared or something", I ask. "I found their technology program",he responds.
"Hey Carmen", I hear Terrence say. "Hey Terrence", I say. " I came by your house yesterday, but they said you weren't there. I came by to ask you if you wanted to go to the school dance this Friday", he says. I feel my face go red. It's kinda awkward. At that moment Drew kisses. "See your later princess". Kill me now. "I'm sorry. I don't know you were seeing someone" Terrence says. "It's okay. I will still go with you as friends", I say. "Only if it is okay with him", he says. "He will be fine".

Be sure to check out Death's Kiss on my profile under works. The first couple of chapters are posted. This book will be made fully available on Amazon in the coming weeks or months.