CH.15

Stella POV

"Does Carmen know about you and me"? Ryan says. "No, but I don't care if that bitch does know. I tired of pretending to be her friend. "I will finally let her know that I am the one who you cheated with", I say. Time to let the bitch know.

Carmen POV

Through the halls hand and hand with Terrence. Don't get me wrong, I'm still worried about the other thing. But Terrence, has thankfully been by my side these past few days. I am so thankful for him.
"Thanks for walking me to class", I say. "Your welcome", he says. Then he kisses me. His kiss is soft and gentle. What surprises me is that I feel something from his kiss. I can't describe it. I'm not even sure what it is. "See you later", I say.
"You little bitch. You have been holding out on me all this time", Stella says. "It's nothing. I'm not even sure what's going on between us", I say. "I have to tell you something", Stella says. "I'm dating Ryan", Stella says. I burst out laughing. That's what you had to tell me. Why didn't you tell me sooner? It doesn't bother me. Just be careful", I say lastly.
"See you don't fully understand", Stella continues. "I'm the girl who Ryan cheated with" Stella says mischievously. I honestly don't care at this point because nothing surprises me with Stella. I'm glad she did that. He is such an ass. "But I do feel betrayed, because she is my friend.
"I really don't care", I say. "See, I was here before you Carmen. When you came, he broke up with men and got with you. After a while, I decided to take my revenge", Stella says. Oh didn't know that she dated Ryan before. I wish she would have told me. But this is the last straw with Stella.
"Well, if it is like that, consider your self unfriended", I say. "Fine then", she days and walks off. Ugh.

Drew POV

I can't take it anymore. She left me. I look down at the gun in my hand. I take the safety off and put the gun to my head.
"She's not worth it", I hear a voice in the dark hall. "Who's there?", I say in a shaky voice. "Stay away or I will shoot myself right now", I say. "Take what's yours and seek revenge. Think about it. You owe no one. Your a powerful man that can have anything his heart desires. So take what's yours", the voice finishes.
Take what's mine. I will have what is rightfully mine.

Carmen POV-

"Hello". Then the other line goes dead. That was strange. "Come on Carmen, or you will be late for graduation". "Coming mom".
I'm so excited. Not only am I'm graduating, I get to meet my birth mom, Stephanie.
"Don't keep us waiting any longer", I hear them say.
When I make it downstairs, I see most of my family in the living room. 'Here I go', I thought.

"Blair Lacey". "Carmen Lancing", I hear my name get called. I walk across the stage to receive my diploma and reside with the rest of my fellow graduates.
After 45 minutes, the ceremony is finally over. I head over to try to find my parents when I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hi. Your Carmen". "You must Stephanie", she says. "It's so good to finally meet you", she says. Then she hugs me.
"Hello there", you must be Stephanie", my parents ask. "Yes, Nice to meet you. Thank you so much", Stephanie says. "Join us for her graduation dinner", they ask. "Sure Stephanie", says. At that moment, I worried about nothing, and I felt that my life was filled.