Chapter 2 meeting

When the day started I wack up to the sound of car doors slamming. When I see the girl, baby, and the boy. I ended up lurking around like the crazy person I am way to go (y/n). OK I will go mad here if I stay for more than a year I swear. Well I might as well try to look on the bright side of the situation. Someone to talk to. I won't go completely mad at all-. But my thoughts where cut off by count olaf. "Girl, get down here now"! I ran as fast as I could but tripped over nothing and fell face first.

"Get up and do something useful and get the new rich brats to there room. When we got to the room they looked around and I could see the disparer in there faces. "How do you do". I said. I might not have been around people but I do have manners. "Not so good". The girl said. "I'm violet and this is my siblings Klaus and sunny. And who are you". She said kindly. "I'm (y/n) been here for 4 years.

"Well that's a long time".said Klaus looking friendly . Now I felt like the heat rising to my cheeks. And now I was messing with my hands."yeah I guess you can say that". I said I little wired. Butterfly's came flying in to my stomach out of no where."Sorry about him". I said he is a selfish spoiled brat". I said. And this was the truth. Living here for so long you get the lifestyle quick so you won't mess up. "Ahara". Said sunny. Wich meant "you can say that again". "What my sister means is that-. Sorry to cut you off but i know what she means".i said politely as i could.

"You can understand her. Like us". Said klaus. "Yeah, i can.i may not be that intelligent but i guess i am useful for somethings". "You"r not useless you are quite pretty and (y/n) is a beautiful name". There was a moment of silence. I was blushing why the hell would klaus say that i always thought i was a human pice of trash.  "Ggggiiirrrlll! Get down here and fast". Yelled count olaf. They all looked at me and i waved and ran.

Violets pov

When we first got to Count Olaf's house i was terrified. But when we were introduced at first i was sad that she had to live in the tearable conditions in this house. But she seams like a nice girl who is very shy but not afraid to show who she is.

"Gggiiirrrrllll! Get down here and fast". She ran so fast that i thought she will fall again. "Well she is nice. There doesn't seam to be anything wrong with her". I said. Klaus looked like he was thinking about something so i asked. "What are you thinking about". I said. "I think i know her. Like i have seen her before in a bookstore". That explains the way you talked to her. You only ramble on about some of the things you like about the girl".

I was only playing with him. But i turn to look at him and i see him blushing. "Anyways i think both of us meet her. Remember when i was 8 and you where 10. And we saw a peculiar girl with a black pants and a japonicas animation on it. Well i think that's her.

Your pov

When Count Olaf called he said for me to go get him some tea and i new his favorite almond tea. When i prepared it and severed it to him he looked at it and then he throw the tea at me and said. "I asked for coffee you stupid girl". Then he struck me acrose the face.and started beating me. Then i started screaming not to loud cause i new that i would get more in trouble but i guess that i screamed loud enough for the
baudelaire's to hear me. Then i passed out.

When i woke up i was in bed i tried to get up but i couldn't then i hear Klaus say. "Don't move you're gonna get more hurt". What the bloody hell was going on. "What happened". I said. "You screamed and we ran to see what was wrong then we saw that you where getting hit so got in front of you and i took the rest of the beating". This is when i noticed that hit face was all battered and bruised. "Thanks, I owe you one. I said. I am grateful about what he did but i didn't want he to be Tamaki like in ouran high school host club. I always felt that i could be one of the twins. "Just promise one thing". I said ready to see the look on his face."what's that (y/n)". "Don't be a Tamaki about all this.

His face was shocked. "Well don't be a hikaru about then.