chapter 3 incomen

(A/n) you can imagine that you and Klaus are together in this. This is my first story thank you for any support  back to the story

When i first heard him say this i couldn't believe it. We both like anime!! We also have seen Fairy tail , and soul eater.So I did the most logical thing. We started fangirling about our ships ,favorite characters, and who we are mostly like. "Well I am definitely a Hikaru . What about you? You seem like a kyoya". I was so excited because this was the first person that sees anime like me." Well I think I am a tamaki". Right after he said this he posed by sticking out his hand in front of me. Then he put his hand on his glasses and smiled. "Which one is best. Join me in this, come on"."Ok you are a definitely a tamaki". I said with a giggle.

Violet came in the room and saw us posing and looked weirded out. "Violet, she knows ouran high school host club. Isn't it amazing". Klaus said with pride. "You mean that show that you love". Then she said that she had to go to the bathroom and she left. Then all of a sudden Klaus found a rose and got down on one knee with him holding my hand.

Then he turned red and so did I. He got up and said. "Sorry about that I always wanted to try that with you the first time I meet you. I mean that you are beautiful, I mean that I'm sorry". He put the rose in a vase and started bowing saying sorry again. We broke out laghing. "This is the best time I had in a long time you know. Thank you". I said being very grateful to have a friend and someone who likes anime to. When I said this Klaus blushed. He was about to say something but violet ran in count olaf behind her.

"What is all that noise up here". Count Olaf said full of rage. "I got this". I said.  Everyone looked so confused. I take out a wach and say some foreign language that I picked up as a baby, some how. Then he said sorry and went to his car. He probably went to town. "Alright, we have 7 hours until the hipnotizum wears off so we can do anything we want. So what do want to do". I said as came as I could hoping they won't freak out. "Well first off that was awesome and second how did you do that". Said Klaus. Then violet hugged me and thanked me. "Well thanks for the awesome and I don't know how I can do that I always carry this wach".

"Well we better hurry up before our time is up let's go". I said I am so excited that I can show them my safe place. "Where are we going (y/n)? Said violet. "Well I know this town as good as someone living here for 4 years. Let's go I really want to show you some thing". I said not wanting to wait any longer. "Alright, let's go Hikaru. Said Klaus excited. Violet picked up sunny and we went out the door.

We where outside sunny said." Arrraaaaa". With meant." How are we going to get there"? "I have my sources". I said. We walked across the street and I asked justice Straus if we could use her two motorcycle for a while. "Why of cores you can, you don't even have to ask". She said. "Thank you again". We went out back and picked up four helmets and supriuly they all fit us. We put sunny in the side cart and violet on the other one. Me and Klaus got the motorcycle. He didn't know how to ride it. So I was the one driving. On the road Klaus held on to me tight then I said. "You know that your not gonna die and also your braking my ribs. I said trying to get him to loesun up a bit.

"Sorry, I never read about motorcycling and I am very afraid he said. He is so cute sometimes I mean when he's not mad. When we reached it his eyes lit up with what seamed like a thousand sparkles.