Chapter 5 Why Me

When I woke up I found myself in a dark place, tied to a pole. "What.....the.... hell"!!! I said as loud as I could so they know I was awake. I was about to give the person who brought me here a piece of my mind. "Well look who's up. It's little, heples (y/n). It's a pleasure to have you here". Said count olaf. I should've known.

"Where the hell am I Olaf". I said not wanting to be here in this crapy place anymore. "We all know I won't say that. Seriously I thought you knew this. Well since your here I might as well tell you my plan. I will make a play and trick violet and take their fortune and they will have no choice, because I will hold you hostage and the migeit". He said. I really hate him but I have to admit this is a dame good plan.

"So you won't escape I will have my colleague wach you. Good day (y/n)". He said with a smirk. And he disaperd in the darkness. "Hey I'm not done with you yet you jerk. Come back and fight me like a man you cowerd". I said. I hope the baudelaires are safe.

Klaus's POV

When I woke up I went to (y/n)'s room and saw no one. I woke up violet and told her that (y/n) may not be there and both of us left down stairs. We see count olaf at the table. We talked about The marviles Marege . But I know that if justice Straus is the play then Violet will be legally be maride. "Where's (y/n). What did you do to her". I said full of rage." Well, if you want to see her and you sister you do what I say". He said calmly." What do you mean my sister? Said violet." Next time wach all your sisters". He said with a smirk. God I hate him so much."what did you do to sunny". I said as violet left outside and found sunny in a cage tied up. "I asked you a question, where is (y/n)". I said arngrly. "I won't say a think unless your sister marries me and I have you fortioun". He said full of rage.

/////////////Time skip//////////////

It was dark in the room and cold with out (y/n) here. I miss her so much. I wish she was here with me now. Violet was inventing something to save sunny. So I sneaked around the house to find her. I hope she's fine.

Your POV

It felt like days that I was here. I was still tied to the pole. A while ago the bald man who druged me was beating me so I was battered and bruised. When I see the moon light I think I'm close to the house. I start singing a song called Hit me with your best shot. "Well you a real tough cookie with a long history. Breaking little hearts like the one in me. Well that's ok let's see how you do it put up you ducie let's get down to it. Hit me with your best shot".   Then I hear claping."Well isn't that cute. Singing songs that help you keep you erect". Said the bald man.

When he was turning around he hit me with the stick he found on the ground. Wait.......... of course I'm in the shed where you chop the wood. My seance of smell was off for a while. I found a lose not in the rope and started moving my hands trying to break free. When the rope is down I sneak out threw the window. I will not be a damsel in distress in this story. I'm going to save the baudelaires even if it kills me.

Klaus POV

The play is about to start I have to find   (y/n) and fast.  Violets got caught and now where stuck in a looked room and we are at the top so can't jump off. Then I hear something.... someone screaming." Violet do you hear that". I asked her to make sure that I'm not going mad. "Kluas, don't hear any , are you ok". Violet asked worried. At that moment (y/n) came out the door, count olaf pulling her hair and thew her on the ground. "Don't do that to her". I yelled. Seeing her get hurt is the most horrible thing than death.

"You don't like that huh. Well let's try this out". He said with that horid smirk. He grab her by the hair and dragged her to the window. I got scared, what was he going to do with her. "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Get the bloody hell of me you cowerd". (y/n) screamed at Count Olaf. "You really want to die don't you. But I have to keep you alive. But that doesn't mean I can't hurt you". He said with anger. He put chains on her arms and stuck her left leg with glass. I tried to stop him but violet held me back she said that I would get hurt too.

I screamed to let her go but he wouldn't listion to me. When he left with the keys to the chain and laugh about the tears steaming down my face because of her ingeres. He slammed the door and looked it.i rushed to her. Are you ok (y/n). Mabey we can help". I said full of worrie. I pulled out the glass carefully and threw it to the side. Violet said she was going to reast her eyes but she fell  asleep. (Y/n) toled me about that night,and the shed. My blood was boiling how could someone do that to her. What did she ever do to them to deserve this.

I love how strong she is. She can find happiness even in the darkest of times. "Hey. Who's your top 5 favorite character in Harry Potter. Mine is Ron, Draco, luna, serious,and Fred. Yours". She said full of life it's amazing how she can do that. "Well I like Dumbledore, Snape, Mcgonagall, Harry, and Hermione". I said with pride. "Favorite ships and why". (Y/n) said with some laghter.

God I love her so much.

"I like Harry and Hermione because of the chemistry and ron x Harry because I see some twinkle in there eyes.you"? I said with pride. She is amazing. "Well I love drarry because draco lookes like he loves him, and wolfstar because how fun the ship is".

The door opens, count olaf barged in the room. Violet woked up with freight. Count Olaf grabbed (y/n) and two people came in and took us to the car. (Y/n) was in the front seat with count olaf. " Lets not make this hard". He said full of delight. He started to make her pass out. "Don't touch her you monster". I said trying to protect her. "Shut up boy or do you want to get hurt more". He said full of rage. I tried to calm down but I cried silently.

//////////time skip////////////

We got dressed Into horrible costumes that may be a few years older than me. I was able to sneak out of the room and find (y/n). But no luck. I got caught in the act and was watched until it was my turn to go. I hope they don't hurt (y/n) again. She is my everything.