chapter 9 I'm sorry

(A/n: the picture above is zac)

Klaus grabbed me away from count olaf. Something happens no one would expected.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Zac"!!! I said,he had a knife to his thought. His hands were tied along with his feet."Don't come any closer or I'll slit his thought". Said count olaf. He pulled his hair making Zac's head go back and the knife was at the ready.

He pushed Zac aside and threw the knife at him. I pushed him out of the way only for the knife to hit my right shoulder.

I screamed in pain. I never knew he would go this far. He almost killed me. There was blood on the floor and on my...... I hate blood it never washes off easily.... like the past.

"(Y/n)"!!!! Said Klaus. He was about to come to me but count olaf threatened him by cutting off Sunny's toes.

While count olaf was geting closer to them I thought of an idea. With the knife I can cut off the rope and run to the reptile room and get the baudelaires to get away I can properly hold him off for a while so they can get help.

"(Y/n), it's going to be ok. I'll get you out in no time". Said Zac. He was trying to get out or the rope to carry me. "Hold on Mr. Tough guy. Come over here". I said trying to hide the pain. I get the knife and cut the rope.

"Run to that room and don't come out till I say so. The Baudelaires will run over there, lock the door and climb out the room and find help". I said as brave as I could.

"What about you. I have to treat you wound. And count olaf will probably take you like me". Said Zac worried. "Don't worry about it now go before he comes back". I said with a stern voice.

I guess that made him snap out of it and run. I get up and see Violet and sunny running to me. "Run to the reptile room and get someone to help". I said they nodded and ran in. Count Olaf came in and tried to push me out of the way. I take out my pocket wach said the foraian words u didn't have enough strength to pass him out for long but only for 30 minutes but that will do.

When I finished I see Klaus running he charged at he and put over his shoulder and ran into the reptile room and shut the door. He sat me down on a couch. "Are you ok (y/n) Let me treat your wound I read a lot about wounds and treating them".

"Ok". I said with sadness. Zac pushed Klaus away from me while giving him a glare. "(Y/n) it's going to be ok I'm your best friend and always will be. We have been through everything together. We'll get through this". Klaus was giving him a wicked glare. Violet came over to me.

"He let's go over here for a while so the boys can get to know each other".

She pulled me aside and sat sunny down. She went around the room and came back with a first aid kit. She put some cream on my shoulder that got hit.

She put some bandages on it it seemed to help because the bleeding stoped.

"Listen, (y/n) your a pretty cool person, one of my best friends, and very brave if it we wasnt for you we would be in count olaf's clutches but you have to setal thing with Klaus".

I was astonished on what she thinks about me. The only friend I ever had was Zac. We have known each other since I can remember......

////////Flash back warning//////////

///////////5 years ago////////////

"Hey you want to go on a walk (y/n). We can go to the park and play games". "Ok Zac be right there".

It was so long ago but I remember every day with him and having so much fun.

"Well let's have fun (y/n) We can play what ever we want and do what ever we want". "Well in that case.... race you to the swings slow poke". "Hey wait up (y/n)".

I was always faster than him but we always had fun even when he would get mad that he was slow.

"Hey you know I'm to slow to keep up with you (y/n). Your the fastest in school to so don't rub it in".

"Hey don't get to mad it's only running anyway it's my turn for you to push me I pushed you last time".

"Alright I'm ready but are you". "I was born ready".

It was always us and only us his mom walked out on his family when he was 5. That's why I'm always there for him. And he is always there for me.

"Hey let me walk you home (y/n) it's geting late". "Alright Zac let's go".

There was never a day that goes by that I will never regret.

'Crash'

"GET OUT OFF THIS HOUSE RIGHT THIS SECOND (Y/M/N)!! I'M NOT GOING TO DEAL WITH YOU ANYMORE!! EATHER LEAVE OR I'LL DRAG YOU OUT!!!

"Come on (y/n) let's go to my house for now. You still have some clothes at my house anyway". "Ok, thanks".

"Thanks again Zac, goodnight". "No problem (y/n), goodnight".

He was always there for me and never lets anyone hurt me phisicly or mentally..... but he couldn't save me from count olaf.

////////////present time///////////

"I know you like him and he likes you too. But you have to remeber yes you are my friend but i conseder you as one of my siblings".

"Alright vi I'll think about it".

'BANG BANG'

"I know you brats are in there, you can't stay there for ever".

Right, i forgot about that winning son of a-

"(Y/n) we need some one to go into town and get help".

"Alright then I'll go see you guys in a bit try not to get caught". "Hold on
(y/n) I'll go with you too". Said Zac. "No, I'll go with you (y/n)".

I didnt want anyone to get hurt so i just did what i always did...... do a poker face and look at the vack and forth for a moment and say "no".

As soon as that i took a lock and key, get out as fast as i could, looked the window and took the key with me.

When i reached the back I see a motorcycle whith a note on it.

"For (y/n)
Thanks for breakfast today enjoy this gift you errand it.
From you dear uncle Monty.

Whoa when has this guy carred about me dame. Well that not important right now i need to get help.

I try to find Monty in town but i couldent find him anywhere. I was about to turn around when i see him with an iguana on a leash.

"Hey uncle monty.". When i yelled drom the top of my lungs he turns and walks over. "Oh (y/n) why arent you home". "Long story short count olaf is at your house kidnaped my best friend and is threating the Baudelaires with a kife so get on". I said with a little anger mixed with anxiety. He got on and we road home

I hope they're going to be ok