Chapter 7 the new guardian

When we arrived and I saw the house it took my breath away. "This guy is loaded". I said with amazement. Everyone loked at me wired. "What! I never seen a mansion. This is the fancyist place I've seen since.... ..  You what I tell you later". I said not wanting to draw attention to poe.

"Wellcome children. Come inside I have cocunet cake. I'm Dr. Montgomery". He said with friendlyness. I don't trust this guy have  seems to nice.

"I don't have time sadly I need to get back to the bank.  Children please if you need anything please fell free to contact me anytime".  Poe said with some sadifacrion.

"Well the children won't be needing anything from you Mr. Poe. Good day to you".  Said the Dr. I was getting worded what the hell dose he want.

"Well children this will be fun. I always wanted to raise my own children but now I have you".  He said.

"Alright buddy let's cut to the chase poe's gone so just drop the act the fortune is only used when Violet is of age. So don't even thin about it.". I said with some rage.

I had my share of bad gardens so I wasn't taking any chances. "My goddess no I wouldn't dream about it I have no interest in the fortune. In fact I new you parents Violet, kluas, and sunny. We grew up together".

I felt kind of left out but I new I will be out of here in no time.

When I stepped inside everyone

Soon we ate cake, wow its been years since I had cake.

I saw Klaus looking at me when I ate the cake. When I look around, I see the

I have to admit this guy was a good Baker. "So children I will be gone for the night for a while so can I trust you". Doc said with some sweetness.

This s my chance to escape I may never have another chance until a long time.

we got to see our rooms i was bunking with Klaus while Violet will be sharing with sunny. While we where getting settled in I told all the siblings that I haven't seen a fancy place since my boarding school a Prufrock Preparatory School.

"Which is the weirdest school I've been to but I rather not talk about".  I told them while we where unpacking.

"What do you mean (y/n), its very rude to call someone or something weired". Said Violet with some pride.

"Trust me when I tell you that because  my parents could barely adored it let alone buy me a uniform". I said with dread.

"So you where pretty much a haruhi". Siad Klaus with some amusement. "Pretty much. They really did keep calling me a comener". I said.

Well  get called for dinner by the doc and he said that he needed some bisnees to attend to in a while so we would leave the children in the house

"Well children I will see you soon after I discuss some bisnees with my assestent please don't stay up to late. See you soon". Doc said. And closed the door Leving us alone.

"So what do wrong do now".  Said Violet. "Well I know exactly what I'm going to do see you guys later". I said and rushed to the ball room.

I played carry on my wayward son

Carry on my wayward son
For there'll be peace when you are done Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming  I can hear them say
Carry on my wayward son
For there'll be peace when you are done Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more.

I sang and dance to this song twice. Then played the guitar on it and jammed out. It felt so good to express who I was.

Then I hear clapping who was doing that. I turned around to find Klaus with sparklers in his eyes.

"That was amazing.  Now I can say that I know a future rock star". Klaus said very proudly. "Say why don't we explore the mansion, I never have been in a mansions before". I said.

When we where exploring I found a steam room and I freaked out. "Whoa, I only seen these in the movies. This is wonderful".  I said in awe.

He smiled at me and couldent stop having his cute dorky face which I love.

"Can we see what it looks like inside.  I always dreamed of this". I said. we went inside we looked at it all, I loved it.

We left the room and walked around the house a little more.

I went to my room  and packed clothes, some food,a picture of my parents, and a picture. Of my new friends. I know that I will miss them so much.

I went in the little closet to get extra sheets I atcheted it to a wood bar and started climbing down.

But  I herd the door slam. Ohhh no. I was sopesed to go back for the food.

But I have to leave it. "What are you doing there, are you crazy".  Said kluas looking out the Windows.

I was about to jump off put I was to high up.

"What the heak are you doing". He said with a worried look on his face.

"Well I'm running away of corce. I need to do something back in town".i said. I needed to see Zac, he would know what to do.

"Well don't go we need you. You the best". He said. His face was a little red.

"Look I had my share of bad guardians and I'm not going to take any chances.... you don't know what's it like to be thrown around all over the place. When no one wants you. And you all alone". I said.

This is true, before count olaf i had 7 more guardians. They all didn't want me.

Then count olaf took me in and treated me like dirt, Zac was the only one who cared..... and I didn't even say good bye to him. He is my best friend and always will be.

"We can go back tomorrow. But you can't leave I need you". Klaus said with sweetness.

I new he was right but I have to go back to Zac. He needs me and I need him.

"Okay but will you stay with me I feel scared and alone". I said. I really need someone.

"Of corce, I would be happy to. It would be my pleasure. I always wanted to be with you alone for alone....i mean..... Yeah shure. Klaus said.

When he said he was blushing and at the end he tried to sound cool.

We hanged out for a while and I fell asleep faster than expected. I'm usually the last one to fall asleep. Oh well that's that.

Klaus's POV

When (y/n) said that she needed someone I wanted to be there. And to my surprise she said that she needed me and I was more than happy to stay but I didn't want her to know that.

But I stuterd and said the wrong thing and she might think that I'm and idiot.

But I have a full pruf plan. In the morning after breakfast I will ask her if I can be her sempie. You know in a cute way.

Mabey I can be the Hikaru and she can be Haruhi. Well I know the fandom but I ship it.

I went to my room to get something for me and (y/n). Then violet came in.

"What are you doing Klaus its late we need to go to sleep". She said sternly.

"Sorry, (y/n) needs me so I gave to be there for. Who knows, count olaf might come and hurt and take her".

Out of no where violet smirked. "Why are you doing that". I said  worried. " Nothing, I have to go do something see you tomorrow". She said with the smirk.

Your POV

I went to the kitchen for water, I turn to see violet. "I know you like my brother....... and I toatal ship it".