Chapter 4 the place

When we reached the place that felt like home to me. Klaus was freaking out when we went inside. I high fived the manager when I walked in. There was a little library, a door to go to a game room, a soda bar with a all you can eat buffet, the dance floor was filled with people, and the music was amazing. Then I saw me best friend Zac. "Hey (y/n) what's up". He said kindly. He is so cool to have hang out with when he isn't working. "Nothing much Z man. Is the room ready". I said. "It's all ready, hey can we hang out during my break"? He asked. "Yeah why not, thanks again. See you in a bit Z man".i said. He smiled with his deep hazel eyes and brown hair. He tossed me the keys and left. I saw that Klaus looked like he can stair daggers at him. When I opened a door with the keys there was a little library with chairs music playing in the background and a door to a personal game room and food place. "This is home guys". They all went straight to the library and started reading.

I went to the game room and started playing astrodies. Then Klaus came in. "Do you want to dance in here. I always wanted to dance with you. I mean that you don't have to if you don't want to". He said. My god me is so adorable. "It would be my pleasure. What do you want to dance to. The playlist is over there". I pointed at a table with a phone that is connected to some wiers. He got up and said. "Well I gonna put a random song. If that OK with you". I smiled and said yes. While he he couldn't stop smiling. When he put play the song shissou from ohhc.

Both of us with big smilies on our faeces and we started dancing hand and hand. This is my freaking fire song so I danced hard. Then a song came on that I never heard of. (The song is on the top and from the show the fosters. Not sponsored). So me and Klaus started slow dancing. Then he started spinning me the he did something I never thought he do. He picked me up bridle style and sang the cores. Then he put me down and kissed me. His hands on my waist and my hands on The back of his head. Pushing him closer. The kiss seamed to go on forever, when we let go of each other we both said this at the same time. "Wow". We said breathless. "I'm sorry if I went to far with the kiss, and the carrying. I pland the whole thing I mean that I'm sorry". He said all embaresd. "Ther is nothing to be sorry about. That was amazing Klaus". I said glad that that this was my first kiss. I current belive that the boy I admire for a long time kiss me.

I looked at my wach and saw 3 hours passed which went they already should be closing in 30 minutes. "Oh god, the place is going to close. I have to meet Zac. I had a good time Klaus. Thank you again". I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and leveling. When I got to the main room Zac was barely on his break. I got up behind him and tried to scare him.

But he turned around and scared me with a mask with blood. "Boo"!he said with delight. I didn't dream but I jumped back. I hit him on the side with napkins. "Next time try to get me to scream. But we know that will never happen". I said happyely. "Still trying. But you know me never gonna give up". He said enthusiastically. "What's up Z man. What's so important". I said not wanting to whiat any longer. "I think I might-". But he was intorupted by the manager saying that he had to get back to work.

All of us got on our vehicles and went to justice Straus house to drop off the bikes. When we arrived at Count Olafs  house and we started talking. "Who's you favorite character in fairy tail? I like lokey". Said Klaus. "Well I like Natus cuz he funny and cares for the people around him". I said with no hesatasion." OK I am so confused what are we talking about again." Said Violet. "We are talking about fairy tail"!!! Me and Klaus said in union. Then like an idiot I blushed. Hopefully Klaus didn't see. After a I grew tried." Are you guys tired"? I said. "Yes very". They all said. "Well there is 1 more bed and I heard of your arivel so I made a made a crib for sunny. I'll bring it know". I said happyely. When I brought the mattress and crib to the room. "Thank you so much (y/n). Said Violet and Klaus.

"Goodnight" guys I said. "Night (y/n)". They said union. "Sweet dreams". Said Klaus. I smiled and said
"You too". I didn't want to tell them that the extra bed was mine cuz they wouldn't excepted it. So I got the Curtin and my blankets together while using my arms for pillows. "Tomorow is anther day and new memories". I said quietly to myself. Then I fell asleep faster than expected.

I wack up to the sound of charging up the stairs. I look at the time on the wall. It's 3 in the morning, who could be up. Then I pretend to be asleep so maybe they will leave me alone. Then I see a bald man who is part of count olaf s theater group. Then I hear." She's asleep, this is perfect". Next thing I knew they put a liquid in my mouth and thew me in sack. I coldent move or speak and on top of that I couldn't see. What the hell is going on.