Chapter 25: Epilogue

"The End Always Ends With A Question Mark Because There Is Never Truly An End; Merely A New Beginning"
○------------------------------------------------○

I YANK A TINY SWEATSHIRT and purple playsuit from the dryer, the fabric warm in my hands.

I hurry back into the nursery, where Spence and Kylie are gazing down into the cribs in wonder.

"Kylie, why don't you go get dressed munchkin?" I smile, watching her face light up.

"Ok mommy, but then I'm coming right back, ok?" She giggles.

"Alright, they'll still be here when you get back silly!" I chuckle as she rushes from the room.

Spence and I peer into the cribs, smiles on our face as we watch the babies roll around. Our babies.

Isaac seems to smile up at me and my heart practically melts as I scoop him up into my arms.

Anastasia coos up at Spence and I smirk as he picks her up, noticing that she needs to be changed.

"We both were right," I chuckle, remembering our quarrels at the beginning of my pregnancy.

"We were; weren't we?" He chuckles, changing Anastasia's diaper quickly as we race against the clock.

"I only have a few surgeries today, so fingers crossed that I make it home in time for dinner," I chuckle as I dress Isaac up in his tiny outfit and place him in his carseat, grabbing his diaper bag as well.

After I gave birth to the twins, I had decided to go back to what I knew best; neurosurgery.

I love the BAU and all, but sometimes its nice to finally stop getting shot at and save the people who are.

Spence, of course, is still working at the BAU and our new house is practically an unofficial meeting place for the BAU team.

I still work as a consultant from time to time for the BAU, so I'm never going to completely leave the life.

We make our way to the cars and I place Anastasia and Isaac in my sleek, silver Chrysler minivan while Spence helps Kylie into his red Camry, making sure she's buckled into her Spiderman carseat.

A smile finds its way onto my face as I take in the four most important people in my life.

Kylie Angela Reid, Spencer Reid, Anastasia Mia Reid, and Isaac Morgan Reid.

I peck Kylie and Spence's cheek before hopping into the driver seat of my car and pulling from the driveway, towards the hospital where I work.

Soon, the sign for my exit appears and I pull off the highway into the parking lot of Mercy West, noticing an abundance of ambulances pulling up to the entrance.

Brushing off my powdered blue scrubs, I grab the car seats from the back and taking a deep breath of the morning air, I make my way towards the entrance.

When I walk through those doors, I am automatically Dr. Wilde. When I am with friends, I am Nat. On paper, I'm officially Natalia Aleksandrina Reid. To my children, I'm mommy. To Spencer Reid though, I'm his and he is mine.

Nothing can ever change that.

A/N:
Oh my wow. Ok, so Selcouth is officially finished! Thank you so much for the reads and votes!!! At the moment, the number of reads is past 9,000 and I'm actually quite happy so many people have read this book! I was actually thinking I might attempt a sequel, but I would like to get a sense of how many people would like a sequel before I actually start one, so leave your thoughts in the comments or if you would rather, just message me. Also leave any questions you may have and I'll attempt to clear those up. For the first names of the twins and Kylie's middle name, they are all Russian in nature as Natalia comes from Russian roots due to her biological mother Anastasia's, heritage. I'm sad that Selcouth has come to an end, but I am also happy I will be able to focus my full attention on the various unfinished books I still have to finish. Thank you for reading again and don't forget to check out my other books which are mostly fanfictions. I also have another Criminal Minds fanfic up right now on my profile called Redemption if you want to check it out! Adios!♡
-Sierra B.