♡Horror Movies//Nemuri Kayama

Nemuri Kayama (Midnight) x Reader - Fluff.

Gender Neutral

Reader's Quirk: Healing tears. When they cry, their tears are a powerful healing remedy and disinfects wounds and reconstructs cells. The reader is easily dehydrated due to this.

Hero name: Tear-Mage

You stumbled into the crime scene, dressed in your glorious outfit. There had been reports of a collision nearby caused by villains trying to escape after they had robbed a small jewellery shop. Other heroes like yourself had already arrived, such as Kamui Woods and.... Midnight.

You blushed lightly but shook any off-topic thoughts from your mind - you had to focus. Luckily, the villain had been surrounded by police men and heroes alike, he had a hostage at gunpoint - now all you had to do was free them.

"We need a plan.." you enquired, more to yourself.

"I could put them to sleep with my fragrance?" Suggested Midnight.

"No, we want the victim awake." Kamui added.

You sighed, irritated, rubbing your temples.

"Kamui, could you try and discreetly disarm them using your wood quirk?" You asked.

"I could try, I suppose."

And with that, the wood on his arm began to grow like branches and slowly spread along the floor, around the circle of police officers and a few other heroes to behind the villain. Just as you thought you had done it, the villain noticed and shot at the wood multiple times.

"KAMUI! Are you okay?!"

He hissed in pain as his branches retracted. You took the wounded branch and held it lightly near your face. Tears began to fall and the wood began to reconstruct, good as new.

"Thank you.." he panted

"That's it. I can't wait around any longer." Midnight snarled, she retracted her whip and jumped into action.

"MIDNIGHT NO, DON'T BE RECKLESS!" You begged.

Using her whip, she smacked the gun out of the villains hand and drop-kicked him. While he was on the floor, she approached the victim and safely handed them into the police's care.

Deviously, the criminal reached for his gun and shot twice at Midnight's back. Direct hits. She screeched out, collapsing in pain. Without thinking, you ran towards her, catching her before she hit the concrete. Kamui tied up the villain using his branches. The deed was done.

Ambulances arrived shortly, the hostage had been involved with the collision so they were slightly injured. You advanced the ambulance to see them. They weren't looking too sharp.

"T-Thank you, Tear-Mage.." they croaked out weakly.

You gave the doctors an injection that you kept on your Hero outfit belt, it contained some of your tears. They thanked you and you left the ambulance.

You then remembered...
Midnight!

"Crap!" You squealed, searching for Midnight.