♡Mood Swings//Bakugou Katsuki

Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

Female.

Reader's Quirk: She can manipulate emotions of anyone and anything for up to 15 minutes

Your POV

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DEKU!"

Ah, what a peaceful day, right? Indeed. Birds are singing, the sun is shining-

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU BASTARD?!"

Ahem- everything seems so at peace...

"I'LL KILL YOU!!"

"Hey! Quiet down now!" Present Mic yelled out whilst frowning.

"LIKE YOU HAVE ANY ROOM TO TALK, LOUDASS!" My ignorant boyfriend yelled back.

This was basically how all of my classes went. Bakugou would yell at everyone - mostly Izuku - would then get shunned by teachers and occasionally storms out the classroom, me running after him to try and calm him down.

We were in english with Present Mic when Bakugou yelled at Izuku for some reason. This is just another typical argument - gotta feel sorry for poor Midoriya.

"DEKU YOU BASTAR—"

"SILENCE!"

"Gah.." everyone groaned, hands covering their ears.

"Thank you for that interruption, Katsuki, note the sarcasm? If you don't mind I'll be carrying on my lesson now." Present Mic frowned but still remained an upbeat tone of voice.

"FUCK ALL OF YOU!" Bakugou stormed out the classroom and slammed the door.

"So dramatic.." I said under my breathe, clicking my tongue and shaking my head.

Silence. Although we were all used to this, it still made everyone feel awkward afterwards.

"Um, so class—"

"Sir, may I be excused?" I asked, then apologised for interrupting.

He affirmed and I stood up, tucked in my chair and left the classroom, closing the door lightly unlike a certain someone.

"Bakugou? Babe?" I called out as I searched the corridor

I heard a growl come from somewhere.

"Bakugouuuu~" I sang, looking for him still.

After a while of me calling out and listening to his grunts I finally found him sitting on the floor down a random corridor.

"Hey, Baku... you feeling okay?" You asked, your innocent eyes looking up at him as you sat in front of him.

"Go away, (Y/N), I don't need you here." He spat. ,

Although I was slightly hurt, I knew he was just in a bad mood. Nether the less it still hurt..

"Baku, please calm down.." I whispered, looking down to hide my hurt expression.