♡Nya~?//Shouta Aizawa

Shouta Aizawa (Eraser Head)
x Neko! Reader

Slight nudity

Gender Neutral

Quirk: Neko / Cat

Reader is adult!!

Third Person POV

Shouta hated marking papers, especially since he could be doing other things like sleeping.. still, work is work. He sighed out of boredom and fatigue.

His students had already gone home, it was getter darker and darker by the second.

"Shouta? I'm gonna wrap things up now."

"See ya, Hizashi."

The male sighed once more, his arms stretched and ached slightly.

He wanted to get soon as soon as possible. Truth be told, Aizawa had a secret that only he knew about. No one else knew. It was his secret and he wasn't going to share.

He packed up his things and hopped on the bus. After a while of waiting - yawning sleepily several times - the bus finally came to a halt. He got off the bus and walked towards the place where he resided. He unlocked the door, already knowing what was to come.

"Welcome back, Aizawa-san!" A high pitched voice yelled out. A short figure came bouncing down the stairs, nearly tripping several times. Arms outstretched, it latched onto Aizawa and nuzzled into his face.

"Oh master, I missed you! I missed you!" It squealed, happy to be reunited with the man it called "master"

"Settle down, (Y/N). At least let me get through the door first." He monotoned.

"I'm sorry!" The creature squeaked as it let go of Shouta, falling to the floor and landing on its butt.

This "thing" was you, as a matter of fact. You weren't like normal people though; you were a Neko. A creature with a human form that includes feline features like ears and a tail, you could also transform into a cat at any given time. You were considerably shorter than others too. You were dressed in a sleeveless black tank top and a pair of navy blue boxers with a hole for your tail to poke through. You also had a red collar with a big bell on it, in which Aizawa was very fond of.

Aizawa set down his things lazily by the door and slumped down on the couch, you came bouncing after him. You leaped onto the couch and sat right next to him, legs swinging back and fourth.

"Master! How was your day!"

"It was fine, thank you (Y/N),"

He scratched behind your ear and you immediately melted into his touch, purring very audibly. He smiled at the sight of your small figure in its own little heaven. For you, pets from master was bliss.

"God, my back hurts.." Aizawa complained.

"Would you like to take a bath, master?"

"...huh?"

"To release any muscle tension. Baths are nice too," You purred.

"Well... I don't see why not,"

"Yay!"

Bath time with master was always one of your favourite things, wether it be yourself in the bath with him washing you or both of you together. You loved it. Every last bit of it.

When Aizawa first found you abandoned and passed out on the side of the road one day, the first thing he did when you regained consciousness was ran you a nice warm bath for you to soak in. He gained your trust pretty quickly during that time; you let him wash you.

Finding Aizawa had to be one of the happiest memories you've had. In fact, I think it places number one.

You began to undress already. Aizawa sat in front of the bath, waiting for it to fill up. He suddenly got hit in the head by your boxers. He sighed and folded them up.

"Are you always this messy?"
He tutted.

You blushed in embarrassment,

"Sorry, Master.." you pouted.

By now the only thing you were wearing was your collar, heck that was the first gift Aizawa bought you. You've never taken it off since you got it.

Finally, the bath was ready and steaming. Aizawa undressed - of course he has toned abs - and stepped in first. You came bounding in after he had settled down, creating a splash.

"Calm yourself, (Y/N), we might not have any water left if you keep splashing it all out." He teased

"Sorry, Master!" You apologised again.

He sighed in content and sunk down a little, eyes closing it relaxation. He felt the water shift and a small figure sat in between his legs, careful not to crush his you-know-what of course. You snuggled up to him and rested your delicate figure against his. He lightly lifted your body up slightly and placed you on his lap. You wrapped you arms securely around his neck and cuddled as close as you up to him. He chuckled lightly and rubbed circles on you lower back, his other hand caressing the back of your neck.

"I love you, Master," you mumbled into his chest.

He smiled and chuckled again, the vibrations in his chest against your face.

"I love you too, little (Y/N),"

"Yay!" You grinned. He leaned down and kissed your head.

You felt so safe with him, you knew that as long as you were with him any place could be home. Yes, you do worry sometimes, you do get scared that one day he might never come back or worse - dead. But so far you're concerns had been proved wrong. You wanted to stay in arms forever.

Daringly, you leaned up and pressed a little kiss on his lips. He smirked into the kiss, his chest rising from a small chuckle. It got slightly less innocent: his tongue invaded your mouth. You tugged on his hair as a way of saying "more" You moaned quietly.

He pulled away, you whimpered in protest. He had that signature Cheshire smile.

"Someone's a bit excited, aren't they?"

//hey-o! Thanks for reading. I actually wrote this two days ago, but I wanna do daily posts. I guess I'm just very prepared, huh? Aaa I don't know who to do next. Requests are still open!