♡Fly with me//Tsuyu Asui

Tsuyu Asui x Dragon! Reader

Gender Neutral

Quirk: Reader can transform into a pale blue dragon. In their human form, they have slightly noticeable scales, around their cheeks, forearms and thighs. Their scales are tinted blue. They also have small wings and a tail in their human form.

Tsuyu's POV

I sighed dreamily as I stared across the classroom at (Y/N). How could I resist? I loved everything about them! Their gorgeous hair, eyes with galaxies wafting around in them, their adorable giggle and not to mention their smooth as silk scales.

I snapped out of my trance, startled by the fact Iida was right in front of me and yelling, trying to get my attention.

"Asui! You have been zoned out, are you alright?!" He asked in a noble tone, his hands fumbling around vigorously.

"I'm fine, kero, I told you to call me Tsu,"

"Right," he huffed and walked away - I subconsciously continued to stare at them... not for long as the bell went and we went to lunch.

I sat down next to Uraraka, opposite from Iida and Midoriya. I sighed.

"Hm, are you okay Tsu?" Uraraka asked.

"It's... It's (Y/N),"

"What about them?" Iida pushed.

"Are you upset that you have a massive crush on them and they might not feel the same?" Midoriya asked.

"WHAT?!" Iida and I both exclaimed in unison.

"What? Everyone knows,"

"I didn't!!"

"But it's so obvious!"

Groaning, I rested my head in my hands.

"Does (Y/N) even know I exist, kero?"

"Yes, Tsu, indeed I do," a soft voice from behind me sounded. I knew that voice well, smooth and warm - care and soothing tones dripping like sticky honey from every word spoken by the angel who spoke them.

"(Y/N)?! How long have you been standing there!?"

"Psh, don't worry, all I heard was you asking if I knew you existed," They smiled warmly at me. Their smile always put me at peace, such tranquil and hostility..

"Hello? Earth to Tsu?" They giggled. I must've been spacing out from thinking about them, ironic. The fact they know who I am is oddly comforting.

"Say, (Y/N), do you want to go on a date with me after school, kero?"

They seemed taken a back, but then thankfully agreed, their smooth tail wagging side to side.

They walked away, leaving me and my friends to do whatever. They all seemed shocked at my confidence.

"What? I often speak my mind, kero."