♡Chrysanthemums and Cafés//Fumikage Tokoyami

Tokoyami x Reader

Gender Neutral

Reader's Quirk: Vegetation. They can make plants grow out from the ground, wether that be small flowers or gigantic bean stalks and they control their movement; for example they could make a tree grow and then make it fall so it crushes their opponent.

Third Person POV

Tokoyami sighed, it was a bland and boring day, just like any other day in his opinion. Rain fell and lightly patted his window, a calming aura gracing his room. Tokoyami wasn't exactly a pluviophile, but he enjoyed the rain nether the less. He decided to take a walk - he had the local park in mind.

When he got there he sighed and sat on a bench, enjoying the cold, relaxing water dripping down his feathers.

"You come here often?" A voice asked. He turned to his left and saw a figure standing just beside the bench he was perched on. They were wearing black skinny jeans that was ripped in places and a red hoodie with abstract patterns and other colours like purple, yellow and orange. They seemed to be the arty tumblr type in all honesty.

"Kinda, you?" The bird boy replied.

"Do you want me to?" The person laughed as they sat down next to the now flustered Male.

"Whats wrong sweetie? You're a bit quiet, or are you not the social type?"

"I, uh, I'm not really that outgoing.." Tokoyami admitted.

"I see,"

Silence graced the area once more, all that could be heard was the rain as it hit the dull grass. A sigh sounded from beside him. He turned and quirked an eyebrow-feather.

"This place is just... so monotonous! Are you seeing the colour of this grass?! It's practically grey," They complained, clicking their tongue.

They then broke out into a mischievous grin.

"Check this out, bird man,"

And with that, the person stood up and inhaled deeply, closing their eyes and focusing hard. Flowers began to bloom all over the grass, not leaving any dull patch to be seen. A myriad of colourful and bright flowers ranging from charming roses to playful dahlias; all in which were bursting with vibrant colours that transformed the park from a gloomy graveyard to a breathtaking wonderland. The person let out a long and shaky breath as they slumped back down on the bench beside Tokoyami. They laughed as they saw Tokoyami's beak hanging open and eyes wide.

"You know what they say, you'll catch flies with your mouth open like that~" they teased.

"That was fucking amazing." Tokoyami blurted out, upon realising what he had said both of them began to blush, Tokoyami's feathers light becoming ruffled.

"O-Oh! Wow birdman, I'm flattered!" They laughed awkwardly, scratching the nape of their neck.

"Um, yeah, you're welcome.." he mumbled, slightly embarrassed by his outburst.

They sneezed, Tokoyami tilted his head lightly, "Are you getting sick?"

"Probably," they laughed as they sneezed once again.