♡In a heartbeat//Shouto Todoroki

Shouto Todoroki X Male!Reader

In a heartbeat AU

Reader's Quirk: Not mentioned.

Third Person POV

You walked timidly through the gates of Yuuei, all the while your thoughts lingering on one boy in your class.

Shouto Todoroki. Boy, he was intimidating yet so dreamy and classy~

If you had the chance you could sit down and ramble on for hours on why he's so perfect or you could write a book with a thousand chapters, each one containing your poured out heart and deep affections.

Enough of that, anyways, you had a little time to kill before class actually started. You always came early as you knew Shouto did. You weren't a stalker technically, right?

You sighed dreamily. Oh boy I'm gay. Suddenly you heard someone approaching. Curiously, you turned. It was him. It was Shouto. Casually, he was waking down with a already half-eaten apple; eyes plastered onto a thick novel.

Panicking for whatever reason, you did what seemed logical... You hid behind the nearest tree and stalked- ahem, watched him from afar. Another content sign erupted from your mouth. Unfortunately, your stalking session was ruined as you smashed your head against a tree branch over-head. He began to turn so you rapidly hid, taking cover from his gaze. Thump, thump, thump. You're heart was hammering against your chest, begging to be free. Despite your attempts to enclose it in your chest, out jumped the little fella and attempted to drag you to Shouto. It ended up ditching you and raced over to the two-toned haired boy. His apple was replaced with your heart; he leaned in for a bite, his eyes on the book. Your heart puckered up, ready for a kiss.

You grabbed it. Or at least you tried to. You chased it around frantically in circles around the poor boy. Finally, you grabbed it - but you were in an awkward position. Your faces were inches away from each other's.

The bell rang - you didn't know how to escape from this horrible embarrassment. So, again, you made an excellent decision and jumped into a trash can.

A confused Shouto decided to leave you be and walked off. Groaning, you thought you had embarrassed yourself enough, but then your little shit of a heart flew at insane speed towards Todoroki. Before you could get to homeroom quick enough it was already too late.

There lay Todoroki on the floor, your heart nuzzling happily against his face. You grabbed one of its tiny arms, not wanting to leave Todoroki, it grabbed onto him.

Both you and Shouto looked anxiously around at your peers: the majority of them giving you disgusted looks. Especially that asshole Bakugou.

"Gay..?"

"That's gross, I don't wanna see that!"

"I'm gonna puke.."

Murmurs around the room put you in severe discomfort. You wanted to cry. Your heart began to crack, it split in two. You grabbed the half you had and sprinted out the classroom, warm tears spilling out.

You sat outside, looking at the shard of your broken heart. You sniffed. Out of the corner of your eye you saw someone approaching. More or less, it was him. Todoroki. You embarrassedly looked away.

He sat down next to you and gave you a weak smile. Without talking, he took your hands and looked at the half you had. He put the one he had next to it: your heart sprang back up in joy. The two of you smiled, he moved next to you, blushing. You smiled at each other awkwardly. You knew this was the beginning of something beautiful.

//Holy shit that sucked. Also it's hella short hecc. Anyways I hope you enjoyed my failure attempt to recreate In a Heartbeat.

-S