act one / scene two

"He'll be back in thirteen days."
Cassie said the next morning while brushing her hair. She hummed along to her music as she finished getting ready for the day. The night before when she was bored, she texted Anna. She got to know Anna even better and realized how much she actually loved her new friend. Cassie then decided to invite Anna over since she knew she wouldn't do anything that day.
Cassie's phone buzzed beside her, a text from Anna making her screen light up.

Anna🌹: on my way over now💕

awesome !

Cassie finished getting ready, pulled on a sweatshirt and some shorts, then went downstairs. Anna was going to have breakfast with Cassie, so she decided to make something exciting- aka pancakes. She played her music, dancing to it as she made her kitchen a mess, while also thinking about more ways to waste days before her favorite person's arrival home.
There was a knock at the door. Cassie quickly turned off the music and ran to the door, revealing Anna. Anna was grinning ear to ear holding a box of cookies and a backpack slung over her shoulder.
"My mom told me to bring you some, we had extras so-" Anna stopped talking and just handed Cassie the box of cookies. "No explanation, just some goodass cookies."
"Thank you so much! Also I'm making pancakes- and they're in the oven right now."
"Hell yeah," Anna said, her eyes lighting up. Cassie let her enter the house, Anna's mouth open as she looked everywhere around the entrance. "Wow, your house is so so nice."
"Thank you," Cassie grinned. She led Anna to the kitchen, where the pancakes were in the oven to stay warm. "What kind of juice do you like? We have apple and orange."
"Apple juice is my fave."
"Same," She pulled out plates and juice, and they got settled for their very large breakfast.
*******
"So who's your best friend at catholic school." Anna emphasized catholic school as if it was a sickness.
"Well I have two, Ansel- who I've been friends with for so long, and Timothée- who I've only become closer to since last year. We're all really close. I know you all would get along well."
Anna smiled, "That's cute. Do you have photos of them?"
"Yeah," Cassie pulled her phone out and went on instagram, showing Anna her two best friends. She pulled up Timothée's page and realized that he posted a new photo.

liked by @cassieledin, @saoirseronan, and 200 more@timotheechalamet: i love France but i miss New York more    >>@cassieledin: aka you miss me   >>>@timotheechalamet: @cassieledin yep you caught me    >>>>@cassieledin: @timotheechalamet good cause...

@timotheechalamet: i love France but i miss New York more
  >>@cassieledin: aka you miss me
   >>>@timotheechalamet: @cassieledin yep you caught me
   >>>>@cassieledin: @timotheechalamet good cause i miss you more 💞💓💖💗💕

"You have a cute relationship with him," Anna told her as she watched Cassie grin, typing her love for the boy thousands of miles from home.
Cassie looked up with a blush creeping on her cheeks, "Yeah, it's not really a relationship... but I do want more than just a friendship."
"That's cute- and I understand why. He's fucking adorable."
"I miss him," Cassie said finally, sighing and throwing her phone on the couch in defeat. "We're going to have a sleepover the minute he comes home."
"That's fucking adorable," Anna said. "I want to meet him soon- he seems like a great guy."
Cassie nodded along, "He really is. I love him a lot."
*******

INCOMING CALL FROM
Timmy💞
"Why the hell is he calling me?" Cassie asked to herself as Anna and her braided each other's hair.
Anna stopped braiding Cassie's hair so she could answer the call. She was greeted by Timothée's fucking adorable face, and he was greeted by her at a horrible angle.
"Timmy! Why did you call me?" She exclaimed with a big smile on her face.
"It's so boring here! And I miss seeing you!" He exclaimed. He then noticed Anna towering over Cassie. "Who's your new friend, Cas?"
"Oh that's Anna! I met her yesterday and she lives in my neighborhood."
"Hi!" Anna said, waving above Cassie. "I've heard a lot about you, Timothée!"
His eyes narrowed, "All good things, I hope?"
Cassie rolled her eyes, "Yes, Timmy. Have you met anyone yet? Become friends with some beautiful girl?"
"Sadly, no! I haven't met anyone or left this gods-forsaken house. I don't even know how to pass time here. I feel bad if I ask to play his ps4."
Anna and Cassie began to laugh as he continued to tell them about the house in France and the soap operas he's been watching. "Thank the Lord my dad is French, otherwise I would have a horrible time here. At least I can watch these shows and waste away my days."
"Hopefully he'll figure out where to take you." Cassie replied.
"Yeah, I swear if we don't leave this house once," Timothée told them, "I'm going to go fucking insane."
"I'm sorry, T!" Cassie sighed. "But I'm going to let you go since Anna has to leave soon and also has to finish braiding my hair! I love you!"
She hung up before he could even say that phrase back to her.