act two / scene four

"You're such an idiot, Chalamet."
Cassie sighed as they cuddled up on her couch. Ever since the movie theater date, it felt like euphoria to even be in a relationship. Cassie and Timothée were in a deep honeymoon phase.
"Why? For wanting to snuggle with you?" Timothée yawned.
Cassie nodded into his chest, "Maybe it's because I never would've thought I would have a boyfriend at this young."
"You're too hard on yourself." He said into her hair. "It makes me sad."
"Because my self-deprecating humor isn't good in a loving relationship?"
"Exactly."
"Sorry, but that's what you're gonna get." Cassie sighed, thinking about everything she had been through until that very moment. "Unless you want to deal with my depressing days that I stay in bed, cry, and watch Parks an Rec."
Timothée frowned into her hair when he heard that. All he wanted was for Cassie to be happy, and as he thought about it, he realized he would do anything for her- no matter what it was. Ever since he had known her he had felt that way. "Of course I will, Cas."
She grinned widely, "Thank you."

*****

School became more interesting for the young couple, as they learned the places they could sneak away to and the areas to hide if they wanted alone time.
Cassie was in complete euphoria while she dated Timothée, the complete dream boy she could ever want. She had no clue if someone better than him would ever pop up in her life, but she didn't want to risk losing the best.
Timothée was also in a wonderful mindset as he dated Cassie. Every time he was with her, he seemed to be happier and it made him and his family grateful.
After a few weeks of dating, they planned to meet during math class after they finished their tests. Cassie was the third done after thirty minutes of the hour long class, and Timothée was the seventh done seven minutes later. When she left for the bathroom, he counted in his head impatiently until he decided it was the right time, and also left for the bathroom.
The bathrooms from their small classroom was practically a five minute walk, and it was still a lunch period for the stragglers, so they knew they could use the "bathrooms were busy" excuse in case the teacher was suspicious. But of course, they weren't heading for the bathrooms, they were heading to the old locker rooms that were used only in the morning periods.
As Timothée rushed to the girls locker room, he looked around quickly, then snuck into the room without any witnesses.
"Timmy!" Cassie whispered suddenly as soon as the door shut. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as she pulled him close and kissed him quickly on the cheeks.
"Cassie!" He laughed and kissed her back. "I was worried someone was following me when I came in here."
"That wouldn't be good." replied Cassie as she still held him tightly.
"Do you think we should head back soon or do you want this to last longer?" he asked her.
She smiled, "Last longer, please."

*****

That night, Timothée came over to Cassie's house for dinner. He tended to go over to her house more than his, mainly because they got more privacy than his house, as well as he liked her food options.
Her mother had cooked dinner for the three of them, and as they had small talk at dinner and told stories about their day, Cassie's mother spoke up. "Are you two completely official?" She asked them.
Cassie looked at her mom, then at Timothée. "And what do you mean by that?"
"Does a lot of people know, or is it still under wraps?"
"Under wraps." Timothée said and took a sip of water. "Once this year is over, than we'll tell everyone."
"Why do you have to wait?" Her mom asked. She looked over at her daughter, "If I was dating Timothée, I would let anyone in the vicinity know." Her mom nudges her head in Timothée's direction, "Actual good boys are few and far between. Let people know so they don't think he's single."
"Scandalous." Cassie laughed.
"Oh yes, very." Cassie's mother chuckled along, "At least you're not having sex with juniors and seniors and making a fool out of yourself. You do you, sweetheart."

author's note:: i'm so so sorry for this to be out late but i promise more will come soon! ilu all and thank you for reading my story as far as this. much love <33