act three / scene two

His flight arrived an hour later than Cassie expected, but she was just grateful to see his face. The moment she was allowed to run up and touch him, she did. She ran quickly towards her boyfriend and flung her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. "God I missed you." She whispered into his chest.

"I missed you too, baby." He cooed, his face in her hair and forgetting what she smelled like. She faintly smelled like vanilla, but also with a hint of baked goods, something that reminded him of home now. They let each other go and he looked down at her with a grin. "But now that I'm here..."

"Now that you're here..." Cassie followed, then narrowed her eyes when his grin turned devilish. "Timothée, tell me."

He moaned, "But it's a surprise! For our two year, Cas!" He began walking towards the exit of the airport, holding Cassie's hand as he pulled her along. "I want everything to be special for you, you here me?"

"So no snooping then?"

Absolutely not!" Timmy retorted. "You ruin every surprise, Cassie! I want this time to be successful or else I will get your mom involved."

"Oh no," Cassie said, covering her mouth with her free hand. "We cannot have that on our hands."

"Exactly." They left the airport and got to Cassie's car, where Timmy piled all his belongings from the past few weeks into her trunk and backseat. When she saw all the shit he had packed and gave him a shocked look, he could only respond with a sheepish grin.

Cassie started the car and drove slowly through the busy airport parking lot, trying to just enjoy the time she had with Timothèe. She caught him up in what was happening at STM, which basically was nothing other than nuns having power-complexes. While he was at his movie shoot, she had an entire binder worth of homework and notes that he needed before coming back to school in the next week, but she didn't want to remind him about those priorities. Instead, she sipped her iced tea and held his hand as she drove home.

After parking her car in the driveway, Cassie led her boyfriend into her house and helped him basically move into the guest room. His parents were in Europe for the next month because of family issues, so his mom decided to have Cassie and her mom take care of Timmy until they returned. Nobody complained with that offer.

Timmy watched Cassie as she unpacked one of his bags of clothes and started folding them for him, just watched her in awe. He had never been in love before he had met Cassie, and even when she did the most mundane things his heart skipped a beat. He scooted across the carpet to help her fold up his shirts and as he handed her his clothes, he couldn't help the goofy smile that grew on his face. He was dating Cassandra Ledin, for god's sake.

"Timo, everything good?" She said, looking over her shoulder to see him. He laid on the guest bed in front of the dresser with half of his clothing now in. Timmy's eyes widened and he nodded, "Everything's peachy."

"Good." She turned back to folding, humming to herself. He blonde hair bounced along to her bopping her head back and forth, Timothée thought it was almost hypnotic watching her. He laid there contently until she was done, when she jumped up off her feet and playfully rolled onto the bed beside him.

He scooped her into a hug, pulling her on top of him. "I've missed this so much, baby." Timmy whispered to her, stroking her cheek as she straddled his hips. He held her there with a smile as she blushed down at him. "I just wanna know how I'm so lucky to be dating you."

"I wanna know how lucky I am to be dating you!" Cassie retorted. "A fucking greek god, that's what you are. And you're oblivious to it!"

His eyes widened, "That's what you see me as?"

"You're just so beautiful, Timmy. Like whoever decided to create you did an amazing job because I'm amazed whenever I look at you." She told him, squeezing his shoulder.

Timothée's heart hammered in his chest and he felt as if Cassie could feel it too. He was so in love with the girl on top of him, but knew that both of them would impode if they continued to be so cheesy. "I love you so much, Cas."

"I love you too." She laid down beside him, holding him for a few minutes. He was engulfed with her vanilla perfume and hoped that he would never have to leave. This moment was perfect for the two of them.