Remember

(Picture of the old Susan above, belong rightfully to owner)

KnifeBlade's POV

It has been 5 days I kidnapped Susan, I feel she's been warning up to me or maybe it's just my imagination but who knows. Luckily for her my patience has been grown a lot and my goodness as well, I'm practically never kind with anyone since nobody ever treated me well, they made me the Bad Blood I am now.

Just before I could finish recapitalizing my past I was interrupted by a small sound of snoring, who could it- ah, Susan.

I walked towards her room (which I gave her one) and saw the most adorable thing ever, she was laying on the bed curled in a ball with one of the skins covering her whole body except the head. Seeing her like this reminded me why I haven't told her about our past. I just don't know how to tell her, I think it would be too much for her; knowing that she visited my planet before, we where almost mates, she caught like a yautja warrior and she left me without saying nothing which broke my heart. But it wasn't her fault, she was just going to visit her parents in Earth until those disgraceful Weyland humans captured her and erased her memory leaving her to start a new life without being with me or even knowing me, the day I find them they will be sorry for what they did.

Susan's POV

While I was sleeping, I heard low murmurs of something about killing some mad scientists and memories or something like that. I was too sleepy to understand what it said, it was probably KnifeBlade talking to himself (I realized he did that a lot).

My waking up was welcomed with a sad KnifeBlade looking directly at my eyes with guilt, it made me worried seeing him like this.

"What's wrong?" I asked him softly

"Susan, I-I have to tell you something." He hesitated

"Ok then, tell me." I replied

"It's not that easy." He said

"Please tell me, don't worry you won't get any pressure." I said trying to comfort him

"Fine. Susan, you had a life before this one, it's complicated to explain but try to understand. Many years ago I came to Earth for my first hunt and that's when I found you, I fell in love with you and you came with me to my planet; there, you became a yautja warrior, before we could officially mate you went to visit your parents. After visiting them, you  where all kidnapped by Wayland scientist who for some reason killed your parents and  erased your memory making you forget about everything you did in the past."

After he said it, I was in shock and couldn't believe it. Why didn't he tell me from the beginning? I knew those dreams I had where telling me something, they weren't even dreams but memories. My old mind was coming back to me slowly, it really didn't bother me but it scared me that KnifeBlade and I where going to mate. I don't even know what that means but of what I have remembered, I've always wanted to be single.

"Wow, that's a lot I don't remember." Hat was the only thing I managed to say

"You're not mad at me for not telling you sooner?" He asked surprised

"No, but I still want to know why."

"I was afraid that you would freak out so I convinced myself to forget about telling you, but when I saw you asleep everything came back to me and I honestly have no idea."

"Well yeah, I would've freaked out cause I was really stressed so good thinking!" I giggled

"Well, that's it. No more secrets, I'm empty." He chuckled

"Don't worry, me too." I answered

We stood there looking at each other and I noticed that he still looked nervous, maybe he didn't tell me all the secrets. After a moment, he gave a long sigh.

"Susan, I know this is weird but now that you know... would you mate with me?"