Welcoming

Stoneclaw's POV

I felt bad for the poor human, she had been taken away from her home planet and now her mate is dead. As much as I hate this, I'll have to take care of her or else she'll be killed and KnifeBlade's spirit will haunt me forever. I'll take her to Yuatja Prime and let her live in my house.

"Stoneclaw..." I heard her tiny voice say my name.

I looked down to her to see her skin pale and her body trembling, was she sick?

"Are you alright?" I asked her afraid of what she might answer.

She looked around us as if to see if someone was near and then looked up to me and stared at me thinking if she should say what she will or not.

"I-I'm scared." Was all she said and hugged me deeply. she started crying so I petted her head as comfortable as possible.

"Shh don't worry." I whispered to her like a child.

"I'm really scared, Stoneclaw. I- I feel tortured and I can't continue like this, I just can't." She whimpered.

I hugged her back tightly and moved my hand up and down her back.

"You're not alone, you must understand that. Now, things won't be like they used to be but I promise to treat you as well as my cousin did." I told her

We kept hugging each other for a couple of minutes until the girl calmed down, she sighed heavily and fainted while I was still holding her.

"Human?" I called to her, forgetting her name.

She stood limb in my arms but she was breathing, her stress must've drained all her energy. I took her to my quarters and laid her on my bed. I hope she wakes up soon, we're nearly home.

Sorry for publishing such a short chapter, I've been having a hard time trying to save the new parts I've written.