Rescue

KnifeBlade's POV

Skullfang walked out of my cell, leaving me shocked about everything he just told me. I had never known he was that broken and hurt and he made me realize that it was all my fault, I never supported him and neither did I treat him as he deserved. I was such a spoiled child that I didn't care about my surrounding, not even my own brother.

"What have I done?" I whispered to myself

Skullfang's POV

Returning to the control center, I was interrupted by one of my guards running towards me with fear in his face.

"We have a problem!" He shouted at me

"What is it?" I asked concerned

"There is a warrior ship coming towards us fast, it just-"

The guard fell down by a hard hit from the enemy ship, but I remained on my feet even though it was difficult.

"They have attached their ship to ours..." I said to myself

I ran to the weapon room and took my spear and wristblades, it was all I needed. One my way to the ship's entrance I once again found myself with HuntKnight.

"What is happening?" He asked while we ran through the halls.

"We are being attacked by the scum that call themselves Yautja warriors." I growled

"Why are they here, we have nothing of value." He said in a thinking manner

We finally arrived to the entranced and met with the rest of the crew, the door was trying to be taken down. Why are they here... ah now I know.

"My brothers, they are here to rescue the pathetic KnifeBlade since he can't to it himself. They think they can burst into the ship and get what they want, lets disappoint them." I smirked at the last part.

After a few moments the door was opened and revealed a great amount of soldiers, but not enough to overwhelm us. As they entered, we killed them easily and swiftly. These stupid creatures really thought they could defeat us? The enemy was running out of soldiers until the coward I hadn't seen for years arrived: Stoneclaw.

"Surrender Skull, I won't ask again." He demanded

"Who are you to tell me what I have to do?" I scoffed and lunged at him

During our one on one fight we moved through the halls of the ship and when we where close to the weapon room, one of my idiotic crew members shot the wall beside us instead of Stoneclaw.

"You idiot! Run!" I screamed.

Stoneclaw and I ran in opposite directions, trying to not get sucked into space.

Stoneclaw's POV

I ran through the ship and took the advantage to find my cousin, I searched through every room until I was met with one with a human female inside it. She's asleep, probably tortured. I got closer to her and noticed she was numb but not dead, she was injected with anesthesia. I knelt to her level and swiped a strand of her hair from her face, she looked so innocent. She can't stay here, as much as I despise the human race she doesn't deserve to die by Skullfang's hand.

I lifted her up and took her bridal style out of the room, when I got out I was alerted by half the ship destroyed. It was going to explode in any minute, I ran quickly entered my ship and placed the human on the passenger seat. Then I helped the rest of my friends into the ship and mentally cursed myself for not being able to find KnifeBlade.

"Forgive me cousin, if this human is your ally then at least I helped you in a way." I said to him as if he could hear me.

As we got in and nearly closing the entrance, Skullfang threw his spear and pierced it into my shoulder. I growled loudly, took the spear out of my shoulder and lounged at him, stabbing it into his abdomen.

"You will pay for everything! I will survive, not your precious cousin, he will die as he should've have a long time ago!" He stated malevolently

"Go to hell!" I screamed at him and closed the entrance, I took the wheel and left that piece of trash to rot.