Home

Stoneclaw's POV

After I told the human girl to get ready, I quickly went to the bridge to see how long we had before arriving home. As I was handling the controls, I started thinking about everything that has happened.

Why did I agree to help her? Was it for KnifeBlade or for her?

I shook the thoughts out of my head and went to find the female, we were arriving in 10 minutes. When I approached her quarters, I saw her all done waiting for something to happen. It was confusing: she was facing the wall as if it had something fascinating, but it seemed like she was having trouble with her thoughts as well as me.

"Time to go." I simply told her.

"I don't want to leave, I know your people won't accept me." She refused as she turned around and faced me.

"We already talked about this, I will discuss it with my superiors."

"And what if they refuse, mm? What if they order you to kill me?" She pushed, each word sounding angrier.

"They won't." I snapped, becoming irritated by her behavior.

"Stonewclaw, be real! You know I'll never fit into your society!" She exclaimed

It became nearly impossible to keep myself from losing my temper, but I managed to be patient with her.

"I know you won't fit, but you will be able to live in it." I replied sternly

Before she could protest any longer, I took her from her upper arm and lead her to the entrance. She didn't seem to struggle under my grasp, so I decided to explain her some things while we walked through the halls.

"You will not need to worry, you will live and stay with me at all times. If I'm not able to watch over you, then I will contract someone that will. You can't be left alone, not even for a little while." I sincerely told her

After a few minutes, we finally landed and the ship's main doorway opened, welcoming a heat wave.

"My planet's temperature if far hotter than yours, so you'll need to get used to it." I informed her and she nodded in understatement.

As we walked out of the ship, I noticed several yautjas staring down at us, or her. I gave them a hard glare as a warning of what might happen if they approached the female. We continued roaming through the streets until we arrived to the Elders' building, were we entered and faced the planet's leaders.

"Greetings, Stoneclaw. I am glad your arrival was immune from any danger. " One welcomed me

"Thank you Elder, but that is not entirely true." I replied

"Oh? And what would that mean?" Another one asked

"KnifeBlade was killed by the leader of the badbloods Skullfang." I responded, earning a sad sigh from the Elder who welcomed me.

"I see... this is much melancholic news, I am truly sorry for your loss." He replied softly

"It is not me who has been gravely affected by his death." I said and motioned the girl to come forth.

As she stepped into the light, most of the elders gave a small gasp of surprise and others narrowed their eyes at her.

"What is a human doing in the temple, and most importantly, on this planet!" They demanded

Many began to chatter continuously as if discussing if there was really the fact of a human in Yautja Prime.

"Please Elders! This female was KnifeBlade's chosen mate." I said as I extended my hand towards her.

With this, the noise got even louder and the superiors got more anxious.

"Enough!" The first elder silenced the room

"I will discuss with Stoneclaw, alone." He continued and the rest of of his position left without another word.

"May the female stay here? I believe it is dangerous for her to be left alone, specially around our kind." I suggested

"Very well, she may stay but this is a conversation between only you and me." He accepted and his face hardened.

Let's hope this ends well.