Ambush

Susan's POV

We were eating lunch , talking about how we fought the other day and how fast he forgave each other, it was really funny. While Knife was talking to me about he's first hunts, I started to think how I got all the way here. Who would've known I would fall for an alien? I'd always imagined to marry a sweet man and have children of our own, grow up old and die. But having KnifeBlade is so much better, he is sweeter than any man that Earth can ever have and he has given me everything I've always wanted: happiness, comfort and most of all... love.

"Susan, love?" I heard far above

Then I snapped out of my daydream and looked up to see Knife with a concerned face.

"Hey, I'm sorry I was just daydreaming." I confessed

"Oh, so you weren't listening to my first hunts?" He said jokingly offended

"I'm real sorry, big man." I replied while I punched his shoulder

Before he could ask me anything else, the ship's alarm started to sound. "This isn't good." I thought. Knife quickly ran to the cuisine's entrance and pressed some button in his wrist, I heard him say something like "Computer what is it?". He then returned to my seat and activated his wrist blades.

"What's going on?" I asked a bit scared

"Someone has breached into the ship, probably an ambush." He answered calmly

"An ambush, from who? What do we do, what do I do?" I started to ask a thousand of questions but before I could continue he cupped my face in his hands.

"Hey, nothing's gonna happen. Hide in the room and look under the sheets, there should be a weapon there. Take it." He said while he held my shoulders firmly

"Have I used before?" I asked worriedly

"I don't remember but if you haven't used it, I'm sure you'll figure out how to use it." He cocked his head to side and then returned his eyes to me. "Whatever happens, don't get out of the room, okay?"

"Okay. Be careful."

"I will, I love you." He smiled

"I love you too." I said softly