Awoken

Susan's POV

I woke up groggily by the sound of what seemed swords colliding with each other as if it where a fight, I quickly got out of the bed when I realized this wasn't my or Knife's room. I scanned the whole room to see if I could find a button till I spotted one, this has to be the door button. Just before I could press it, someone else did and the door opened revealing the first person I feared to see. He was covered in sweat and blood and was wearing only his loin cloth, I backed away from him as far as I could.

"Hey, it's alright." I heard him say in his deep voice

I looked away from him, I was too scared and was only thinking about what he might had done to Knife.

"Susan, look at me."

I immediately looked at him wide eyed not because he told me too but because he knew my name, that I didn't know. He then started to walk slowly towards me and that's when my adrenaline pushed in, I took a small dagger that was in the corner of the bed and went running to stab him but suddenly my body felt extremely weak. I fell to the floor in front of him, helpless.

"Did you really think I was going to let you in my room with a weapon? I knew at first that you would attack me, that's why I stung you." He chuckled and picked me up bridal style.

"Mmmm" I tried to speak but even my mouth was tired that it didn't want to move one bit.

"Don't worry, rest a bit and we'll talk later." He set me to his bed and kissed my forehead, then he left the room and locked the door.

I was left alone paralyzed, I wanted Knife so much that I began to cry quietly. How much would I give to have you here, please don't leave me. I begged him in my head, I didn't even know if he was alive. As soon as my energy comes back, I'll kill that bastard and find my Knife. He's always been there for me and know it's my turn to be there for him.

Skullfang's POV

I walked out of my room, leaving Susan"asleep" and went to visit my dear brother. During my trajectory to his cell I was stopped by one of my greatest friends, Huntknight. He looked up to me since he's much smaller or I was much bigger, whatever.

"What is it?" I asked him curiously

"Oh, what you told me to investigate. No news or rumors have been told since your brother's disappearance, no comments either."

"Ha, it seems that nobody misses him. Too bad the messenger was killed to inform our father." I laughed

I nodded at him in improve and continued my way to Knifeblade until I reached his cell. The guards looked at me and smirked, he was as weak as ever.

"Let's see how he's holding up, shall we?" I chuckled darkly