Just like old times

FP took his shirt off, revealing his somewhat hairy chest to Alice. Alice's fingers found their way to his belt and she slowly unbuckled it and slid it out of each belt loop.

Biting her lower lip, she smiled at him and he leaned towards her, pecking her on the lips. They gazed into each others eyes for a moment before FP leaned back in, this time for a more passionate kiss.

"I miss you, FP Jones. I need you." Alice mumbled, their lips still touching slightly.
"I need you too, Alice." They both leaned back in for more kisses but they heard the trailers front door unlock. FP quickly got re dressed and let Alice hide in his closet until he knew the coast was clear for her to slip out.

"Dad? Dad are you home?"

FP went to the living room, seeing Jughead and Betty both standing there.

"Hi Mr. Jones. Why's my mother's car here?"

FP panicked a little inside and then he came up with a good excuse.

"Well. My truck broke down on the highway and your mother came and I she let me borrow her car until mine got fixed. I took her home though."

"Oh. That's nice of her but I already went home and she wasn't there."

FP mumbled to himself then sighed loudly.

"I don't know where she is then, Betty. Sorry."

"Cmon Jug lets check the register. Maybe she's there writing."

"Okay. Cya later dad!"

"Bye Jughead."

FP watched them as they left and he sighed in relief.

"Ali. You can come out now. Coast is clear."

Alice chuckled as she approached FP. "You haven't called me Ali in years, Forsythe. Pendleton."

"And you haven't called me Forsythe Pendleton in years, Ali." He playfully smiled.

Alice walked up to him and put her arms around his waist. She put her head against his and sighed.

"The kids are going to check if I'm at the register, right?"

"Yes"

"I guess I better hurry and get there. Or lie and say I was on lunch break."

"Do you really have to go so soon, Ali?"

Alice smiled at him then kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry Pendleton, I'll be back."
She opened the door and bit her bottom lip as she left.

Alice took a shortcut to the register, getting inside to her desk just as Betty and Jughead pulled up.

"Oh hi mom."

"Hi sweetheart!" Alice pushed her glasses up her nose to make it look like she had been working.

"So you lent our car to FP, I heard." Betty said, crossing her arms.

"Yes. He needed it to get to his job, Betty."

"Then how come the car is back here, at the parking lot after we saw it at his trailer?" She frowned.

"Oh gosh, Elizabeth." She sighed, setting down her glasses and holding her head in her hands.

"Mom, what is it?"

"Don't worry about it, Elizabeth. What did you need from me?" Alice said with a very annoyed tone.

Betty realized her mother was annoyed so she just shrugged and left with jughead. Alice sighed and put her glasses back on after wiping a tear from each eye with her hand.

Hal walked in to see his ex-wife sniffling and trying to type. "Alice?" Alice turned and saw Hal then immediately rolled her eyes.

"Hal what do you want? Can't you see I'm working?"

"Looks to me like you're crying, Alice."

Alice quickly swiveled her chair back to face her computer and sighed again. "I'm not crying, Hal."

"Sure you aren't."

"Oh shove it Hal."

Hal starred at her and sighed.

"Alice, you've used that line on me before." He chuckled.

"No seriously please go to your office and leave me alone."

Hal nodded and walked upstairs to his office since they wanted to be separated and not see each other. Alice finished her work for the day and got a call from FP.

FP: hello
Alice: hi FP
FP: well I have dinner at my trailer. I invited Betty and Jughead. Do you want to come eat?
Alice: sure. Be there in 10 minutes.
FP: Bye
Alice: bye

The call ended.

Alice put on her long trench coat and grabbed her purse. "Bye Hal!" She yelled up the stairs, trying to be friendly. She walked outside and got into her car and drove to sunnyside trailer park.

She opened the door, letting herself inside and saw Betty,Jughead, and FP chowing down on some Chinese take out.

"Sorry Ali, we couldn't wait." FP chuckled and offered her a box of rice and chicken.

"It's fine, Forsythe." She winked and smirked at him quickly, so the kids wouldn't see.

"Wow mom, when did you start calling him Forsythe?"

"And dad when did you start calling her Ali?"

They both chuckled.

"Oh that nickname has been with her since highschool, Jughead."

"And that's his real name, Betty. Sophisticated huh?" She said that sarcastically, making FP laugh.

Betty and Jughead looked at each other and shrugged. "So you guys have more history with each other than we thought."

Alice nodded and smirked at FP. "Go ahead Forsythe, tell 'em about it."

FP chuckled. "You know what Alice why don't you."

"I'm good." Alice playfully kicked him with her foot.

"Fine."

"Well, Alice and I have a past together. Especially in highschool. We were lovers, just like you two. We were the typical southside highschool couple. Doing bad things and skipping classes, riding motorcycles during school hours, and.." FP hesitated to admit they had sex in highschool so he just quickly ended the conversation. "And yeah that's basically it."

"Oh fun." Betty said, smiling at her mom.

Alice nodded, giving FP a small gaze, her eyes telling him thank you.

"Well thank you for the Chinese, Mr Jones. Jughead and I are going to meet Archie and Veronica at the movie theatre. Bye mom."

"Bye sweetheart. Be safe."

Jughead and Betty left, and Alice and FP sat there in silence, finishing their food. Shortly after both of them finished Alice broke the silence.

"Please fuck me, FP."

"I thought you'd never ask."

-hi sorry for the cliffhanger but, I will probably have some smut coming up so if you don't like that kind of stuff you can skip it. Thanks for support though!!!!! Love you all!