"Thats my wife, not yours!"

FP drove Alice to her house and helped her inside. Betty and Hal were sitting on the couch when they walked in.

"Alice, where have you been?" Hal stood up and saw FP. He stared at him and back at Alice. "What is going on here?"

Betty gave a small smirk to her mother and looked back at her dad.

"I'm fine, Hal." She almost tripped over the rug, but FP had his hands wrapped around her waist, so she wouldn't fall.

Hal stood up and walked over to FP. He grabbed his arms and took them away from Alice's waist. "She's my wife, Forsythe, not yours." He glared at him and FP glared back.

"You don't deserve her, Harold. You never did." He chuckled and immediately stopped when Hal threw himself at FP.

"Dad! Stop!"

Alice was already upstairs, so she saw none of the fight, which was probably a good thing. She still loved Hal but loved FP more.

FP dodged his hits and shoved him away, not wanting to hurt him, which would hurt Alice even if he was an asshole. Betty ran upstairs to keep her mother from seeing the brawl.

FP grabbed Hal's jacket collar and glared at him. "Harold just stop. You need to realize what I said was the truth. I deserve her more than you do, and you should've never came into her life, our life." He looked disappointed, remembering the day Alice told him off. He let go of his collar, sort of jerking him back. He shoved Hal to the side and walked upstairs, to check on Alice.

Hal stared at him, his mouth wide open. (Like the picture below)

After FP checked on Alice, who was now sound asleep, he walked downstairs and past Hal again

"FP. I'll remember what you said.." he smirked to himself.

"Try to do something to me Hal, I dare you." And with that, he left.

FP got back to his trailer. He sat on his couch, chuckling to himself about Hal trying to be brave. Like he would have the guts to do anything to him. FPs thoughts were broken when he heard a loud banging on the front door. It was Jughead.

"Dad, what is this?" He walked over to the side of the trailer and showed his dad a message written in bright red spray paint:

"DON'T TEST ME, SERPENT SCUMBAG."

"Hal.." FP muttered under his breath, clenching his fist.

"Jughead clean this off." Before Jughead could argue, FP was already headed towards his truck. He hopped in and sped over to the Coopers. He grabbed the key that Alice had hidden and unlocked the door, only to see Hal yelling at Alice, and Alice crying.

"You leave her alone!" He walked over and shoved him away from Alice, worried he'd hurt her.

"FP?" Alice stuttered out his name, covering the bruise on her arm. FP looked over and saw a glimpse of the bruise and he punched Hal.

"DON'T EVER HURT HER AGAIN!" He was heated. He just wanted to slap the shit out of Hal.

He wanted to treat him the way he treated Alice. He helped Alice up off the stairs and they walked outside.

"Do you want to go somewhere safer? I don't trust him alone with you." He tried to calm himself down by rubbing his fingers through his hair. Alice nodded at him in desperation. She wanted to get away from Hal.

Oooooo Jones & Cooper drama. I hope you guys liked this chapter ahh it was kind of fun to make them fight hehehe anywho byeee