Lets get back betty

"Alice.." FP caressed her face, which was bright red and tears were staining her face.

She looked up at him and forced a smile, making FP hurt more knowing the smile was fake.

"I'll help you. I'll get the serpents to help, too. We will get her back, I promise." He held her hand and she looked over and nodded.

"Thank you, FP." She wiped away a tear and stood up.

"Let's go to your house to find some clues or something." FP suggested, standing up and following her towards the door.

"The last thing this black hood would want to see is you.. trust me." She gave him a quick kiss and turned around to open the door.

"Be safe, Alice." FP called after her.

Alice gave him a quick wave and smile before getting into her car. FP watched her drive away and ran over to his truck, to follow her to make sure she'd be okay.

Alice pulled into the driveway of the cooper residence, seeing news reporters standing and staring at the house.

"Get away, shoo! Go!" They all stared at Alice and quickly ran off back to their news vans.

Alice walked inside her house, looking around.

"Hal..? Betty..? Chic..?" She heard a loud crash in the basement and quickly ran down the stairs.

She swung open the basement door to see the black hood looming over Betty, who was tied to a chair.

"HEY! Let her go!" She ran over to where the man was standing, but he turned around and stopped her in her tracks.

Alice fell to the floor, Betty screaming after her.

"MOM!!" Betty was forcing the yells through her tears.

FP pulled up in his truck and ran into the house, since the front door was wide open. He ran to the basement, where he had heard yelling.

He entered the basement, seeing Alice on the floor and the black hood hovering over her.

He pulled out a pistol he had started carrying to protect himself.

"Don't. Touch. Her." He cocked back the gun. The black hood chuckled and did the same.

BAM!

-ooo cliffhanger! Anyway so sorry this took forever to get out. I've been super unmotivated and I'm on vacation atm! Sorry it's shorter. Anyway hope u enjoyed it loves :)