The black hood attacks.

A few days later, Alice walked into FPs hospital room, only to find the room cleaned up and empty. She panicked and rushed over to the receptionist desk.

"Where's FP Jones?!" She practically yelled this, making the whole hospital waiting room stare at her.

"Ma'am, he left this morning. He got released."

Alice relaxed a bit and apologized for yelling. She went back to her car and called FP.

FP: "hello? Alice?"
Alice: "hi! Where are you at?"
FP: "oh I'm at my trailer, why?"
Alice: "I'll be there in 10."

Alice hung up the phone, letting no time for FP to question her. She started up her car and started towards the southside trailer park.

10 minutes later, she pulled up to FPs trailer. She got out of the car and walked to the door and knocked.

FP opened the door, greeting her with a smile.

"Ah here in 10. Just like you said." He chuckled and stepped aside, leaving her room to come inside.

Alice stepped inside the trailer and immediately sat down on the couch. FP sat next to her and turned on the tv.

They sat there talking for awhile, until a breaking news segment interrupted their show they were watching.

Reporter: Breaking News a tall male in a black ski mask, also known as the black hood has claimed another target. The name of this victim is Betty Cooper. He said he has her captive somewhere but won't reveal where. In a note we received anonymously, it has clues that says only Alice Cooper would understand. Thank you and back to your regularly scheduled program.

The tv went black, FP set down the remote on the coffee table and stared at Alice, waiting for her to speak. 

"Help me get my daughter back.." She was sobbing, hoping FP would help her.

"Okay, okay. I will." He went over and side hugged her, her head resting on his shoulder.
Jughead slammed open the trailer door and looked distraught.

"Where's Betty? Who has her?" He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a butcher knife, wrapping it in a towel and shoving it in his pocket.

"Jughead what on the earth do you think you're going to do about it?" FP stood up and walked over to his son.

"I'm going to find whoever has Betty, dad. And I'm going to kill him." FP nodded and rubbed the scruff on his face.

"I think it's Hal, FP." Alice blurted out, her head now in her hands. Jughead and FP both looked at each other and back at Alice.

"Why do you think that?" FP walked over and started rubbing her back.

"Clues only I would know. I have to get that note..."

FP nodded and took her hand in his own.

"Hal or not, we will get Betty back. I promise you, Alice."

Alice nodded and squeezed his hand.

Ooof I'm foreshadowing the black hood events that are coming up! Sorry this chapter was all over the place but it's starting to get dark again in riverdale!