Serpent alice

"Okay, princess" FP nodded and rubbed his thumb against her tattoo. She loved that he supported her after all these years of trash talking the serpents.

He kissed her softly and grabbed her hand. "We need to find your serpent jacket."

"I know right where that is." She walked over to her closet and dug way back in the back of it. She pulled out a black box and set it down on the bed.

She smiled at FP and carefully opened the box. The first thing you saw when you opened it was the serpent logo.

She pulled it out of the box and went into her bathroom. FP stayed silent, waiting to see what she would come out of her bathroom dressed like.

(She walked out in that outfit, wearing the serpent jacket over top

(She walked out in that outfit, wearing the serpent jacket over top.)

"I've been saving this outfit for this day, the day I'd come back to the serpents." She smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Let's go to the whyte wyrm and show them who's back." He pulled her closer to him.

"Okay." They went outside and hopped in FPs truck. They only had to drive a couple minutes until they got to the whyte wyrm. Alice hopped out of FPs truck and put on some red lipstick.

They walked inside together and everyone's jaws dropped when they saw the two walk in. FP put his arm around Alice and led her to the bar.

They had a few drinks and chatted for most of the day. FP sAw jughead walk inside and he turned to Alice.

"Alice, Jughead is here.. we should probably go."

He got interrupted by his son.

"Hello dad, Mrs Cooper. What're you doing here?"

"Jug. Alice wanted to become a serpent again that's why we're here. Just to show that she's back."

Alice nodded at Jughead and then took another shot of tequila.

Jughead chuckled "alright dad."

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at school?" He sort of glared at him.

"Half day, dad." He walked off to the arcade machines in the back corner of the bar.

Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual. I've been busy and wanted to get some content out to you guys. Love yalllll