say "i love you"

After FP and Alice made love, they stayed in bed for awhile, just loving the feeling of laying close to one another, safe and secure. It reminded them of old times when he would come over and they would lay and talk.

"FP." Alice said, pressing her lips together.

"Yes, Alice?" He put his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him carefully.

"You're still amazing. Just like you were in high school." She chuckled, then kissed his cheek.

"Oh yeah?" He said playfully.

He felt around under the covers and squeezed her thigh. She smiled at him and bit her lip. She leaned in and kissed him, her tongue finding its way through his lips.

"Mom... FP?" Betty stood at the door, her face showing how traumatized she was.

Alice jumped up and looked at Betty.

"Oh god, Elizabeth." She quickly got up, and put on a robe.

Betty ran down the stairs, and Alice ran after her. At the bottom of the stairs, Alice grabbed her before she could open the front door and storm out.

"Elizabeth.. don't you dare go out of that door."

"So you're going to act like it's fine that you're having sex with my boyfriends DAD?" She tried to break her grip from Alice's hand, but failed.

"It wasn't that, Elizabeth."

"Then why were you both naked in bed huh?" She finally got loose from Alice's grip and stormed at the door.

"Wait..!"

Alice sighed and held her head in her hands. She sobbed, knowing Betty wouldn't have the same respect for her anymore. Alice was broken, and there would be only thing that could fix her.

FP walked down the stairs and hugged her from behind. She was angry at everything at the moment, so she shoved him away.

"Stop, just stop." She shoved him away, trying to hide her face.

"Alice.." He finally took hold of her arms and pulled them off her face. There she stood, crying, and broken down. He wiped her tears off and sat her down on a step.

"Alice, I'm sorry. I should've known we shouldn't have done this but I couldn't resist. You're just too beautiful..."

Alice looked up at him and sighed. "It's not your fault FP. Don't be sorry." She wanted him to fix her. She wanted him to just pick her up, slam her against the wall and fix her.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FP nodded then messed with her robe. He slid the silky material off of her shoulder. He then messed with the tie, sliding it out of each of the loops. It's like he read her mind.

He was still in his underwear. He picked her up gently and her legs wrapped around his waist. He carried her back to the bed, setting her down.

"FP, wait." She stared at him.

"Sorry.." he backed away from her.

"No! No. It's just... I love you FP." She smiled at him, with a big goofy smile.

He seemed shocked but he wasn't surprised.       "I love you too, Ali.. I never stopped."

"I never did either, FP... I knew you were always the one for me. I'm sorry I left you for Hal..."

"No, I don't blame you, honestly. He was a business man and not an alcoholic."

"I want to become a serpent again." She looked at her serpent tattoo on her upper thigh and looked back at him.

He nodded and smiled. "Okay, princess."

So sorry this chapter was super short ughhh. I just wanted to get something out for you guys since I haven't updated in awhile! Love you all so much and thx for supporting these stories!