injured

Alice was barely awake, hearing people talking in the distance and she felt the cold air on her face.

SLAM

The loud slamming of the ambulance doors woke her up. She frantically sat up and looked around the ambulance.

"Ma'am please, lay back.."

"NO!" Alice interrupted the paramedic.

Toning her voice back down she looked to the woman who was tending to her.

"Where's FP..?" She asked, still dazed and confused.

"Oh, that must be the other one. He will be ok." The paramedic reassured Alice, hoping it would calm her down, but it didn't.

"What do you mean he will be ok?! Did he get hurt??" Alice tried sitting up but winced at the sharp pain in her side.

"Ma'am just calm down.."

"No! Tell me NOW!"

The paramedic sighed and looked to Alice. "He got shot by the man. He got shot in the arm and is expected to be okay."

Alice moved her hand up slowly to wipe her eyes.

"W-what about me? What happened to me?" She looked towards her side.

"You got stabbed.." The paramedic shifted a bit to look at the wound.

"Is my daughter okay?"

"Yes ma'am. She's at the sheriffs station with Sheriff Keller."

Alice sighed, relieved that her daughter didn't get hurt. She was still very worried about FP though.

The ambulance pulled into the hospital and Alice got pushed to the ER on a stretcher. While being wheeled in, she looked over and saw a familiar face- it was FP.

She almost started fighting the nurse wheeling her inside. She finally got off of the stretcher, almost falling as she stumbled over to FP.

"FP? FP!" She kisses his forehead. He sort of shifts then opens his eyes.

"Alice.." He smiles at her. He slowly reaches over and grabs her hand.

"He got away.. next time he won't." He squeezed her hand as the nurse rushed him to the operation room.

Alice got put into a wheel chair and wheeled to another room, where they could stitch up her wound.

Hi ok sorry it took me ages to get another chapter- I will start writing more and yeaaaa so next chapter will probably be some intense scenes if ya know what I mean but yeha ok bye bye