The big fight

The next morning after being at the whyte worm, Alice woke up to realize FP wasn't next to her. She frantically felt around the bed, trying to find him before opening her eyes.

There were dozens of missed calls from multiple people that worked at the bar, which made her panic. She called everyone who tried to call her, in search for answers.

Eventually, Hog Eye answered the phone, and Alice talked in confusion and worriedness.

"Hog Eye, Where's FP? Why do I have dozens of missed calls from people at the whyte wyrm?"

"Woah Alice slow down. First off, FP. He got In a huge fight this morning with some northsider that walked into the bar. I think his name was Hal, but I'm not sure."

"Is FP okay? Please tell me he's okay, Hog eye."

"He's at riverdale hospital, room 221. Lets just say that northsider Hal brought a weapon." Hog eye hung up the phone and Alice was on the other side of the line, devastated.

Alice changed into her clothes from the night before, and rushed to the hospital. She ran up the stairs and into the lobby.

She ran up to the check in area and asked to see Forsythe Pendleton Jones II. They asked her how she was related and she lied, saying that she was his wife.

They nodded and pointed towards the hallway leading to room 221. She thanked them and ran towards the hallway, looking at each room number until she found FPs.

"FP!" She ran inside the room and threw her purse onto the chair next to his bed. His face was cut up, and he had a pretty big bandage on his chest, covering a stab wound.

"Alice.." he squeezed her hand and forced a smile, even though he was in a lot of pain.

"How'd you get in here? They wouldn't even let Jug in." His voice sounded weak and tired.

"I lied and said I was your wife.." she paused and squeezed his hand tighter. He just smirked at her and nodded.

"FP, are you okay?" She grazed her hand against his cheek, wanting to kiss him so bad.

"I'm fine,  Alice. But your crazy ex husband Hal has gone mad." He lifted her hand up to his lips, planting a kiss on it.

"I'm so sorry." She sighed and looked down.

"It's not your fault, Alice." He lifted up her chin and kissed her softly.

She nodded at him and sat on the chair next to him.

"I'm not leaving until I know you're okay." She crossed her legs and placed her hand on his knee.

"Okay." He smiled.

The nurse came in the room with the doctor, talking about surgery and how long that would take. Alice wasn't paying attention to the doctors, but instead studying FPs face like she wouldn't ever see it again. Thinking about him going into surgery made her nervous and sad that Hal hurt him that bad.

Eventually, Jughead and Betty walked in the room. Surprised to see Alice curled up in the chair next to his bed, holding his hand as they both slept.

Betty looked over at Jug, giving him a look of 'let's go.' Jughead nodded and they turned and walked back out of the hospital, leaving FP and Alice sleeping peacefully.

Oof I loved this chapter so much omg